Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked". - page 39

Sergey Golubev:

I do not have any good news about webmoney (at least - I did not read any more announcement about webmoney on Russian forum).
The only news about webmoney is on the post #295

----------------

But users on Russian forum are having some idea ... for example:
withdraw from mql5 to Webmoney card using Cardpay option which is available now.
Means: it is possible to order the card from Webmoney (and this card = your WMZ or WMR or any ... for example), and use this card to withdraw from mql5 using Cardpay option available.

Moderator of Russian forum already ordered this Webmoney card for himself, besides - some users will order too, and someone will try to withdraw using his virtial or real/plastic card as well:

Plastic Webmoney card is UnionPay, and virtual Webmoney card is Mastercard.

Withdrawal to Mastercard using Cardpay option is fixing now by MetaQuotes(it is not finished) ... and I do not have information about withdrawal to UnionPay card(withdrawal to UnionPay card is available using Cardpay but no one tried/reported about successful or not).

----------------

It is just an idea which the users of Russian forum were discussed.

I can not check this idea because I have nothing to withdraw sorry.

There is the following information about Webmoney cards (from this webmoney page)

Anyway, the discussion about webmoney/cards/withdrawal is continuing on Russian forum so if the users founbd some decision related to it - I will let you know here on this thread.

WebMoney Cards
  • cards.web.money
Please advise how can I use Mastercard PaySpark card in Ukraine or other countries? Is it possible to receive it in Ukraine? You can use your Mastercard PaySpark card worldwide at any ATM or retail location displaying the MasterCard Logo. We can deliver a card to you via regular mail. When will I receive my card? It takes one week for a bank...

And just to remind -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked".

Sergey Golubev, 2019.09.17 22:50

----------------

announcement on post #295

the announcements on post #369
+
some positive idea about webmoney is on the post #374, and some negative information related to this idea - post #381

When i can see paypal withdrawal ?

Somebody told tuesday. But, already it is wednesay.

Balachandran Chandrasekar:

When i can see paypal withrawal ?

Somebody told tuesday. But, already it is wednesay.

Yes, PayPal withdraw was supposed to be available on Tuesday, but there is still no such option...

Rasoul Mojtahedzadeh:

Yes, PayPal withdraw was supposed to be available on Tuesday, but there is still no such option...

Those announcements were yesterday in the evening: post #369

Rasoul Mojtahedzadeh:

The PayPal withdraw option appeared about an hour ago.

I tested it and it didn't work. Now the funds are locked and the Service Desk is informed.

Update: My funds were unlocked, the withdrawal deleted and PayPal is not longer available as withdrawal option.

So they are currently working on it but didn't fix all technical issues yet.

One person made sucessful withdrawal to virtual QIWI card (it may be interesting for the users who like Webmoney) -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I can’t refill my account, except for replenishing mql5 coupons there are no more options. what nonsense. and option icons are missing. no webmoney icon

Vadim Zotov , 2019/09/18 11:43

HURRAH!

I managed to withdraw on a virtual card QIWI.

The QIWI system issued a card instantly after registration in the system and payment of 99 rubles.

Transferring from MQ to this card is also instant.

The percentage is draconian, the account is limited to 15,000 rubles, but better a small fish than an empty dish. Account restrictions can be expanded by personal identification.

скрин1

скрин2

For information.

Neither does the card withdrawal work (at least for me again - a perfectly correct card used that I use with PayPal, Skrill, Webmoney, Coinbase, eBay,  Amazon, ... and ...). Only getting message that "an error occurred ...", and that is all

Sergey Golubev:

One person made sucessful withdrawal to virtual QIWI card (it may be interesting for the users who like Webmoney) -

For information.

Please explain more.

Seyedfazel Hosseini:

Please explain more.

QIWI is the similar to Webmoney (similar and more simple one).
People are using QIWI as an alternative to Webmoney.

Reason: