Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 76

Dmitrii Corpan:

Hello, i try to login on MT4 to my MQL5 account, but got error:

2020.05.19 20:20:30.009 MQL5.community: authorization failed

2020.05.19 20:18:54.022 Signal: '36007544': failed get list of signals, connection error

All details: pass and log are correct

read the thread started from post #57 up to the end of the thread (several decisions were explained).
MQL5.community: authorization failed
MQL5.community: authorization failed
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community: authorization failed I can't install EA on my MT4 and already send ticket to service desk but no one answer me. How to fix it...

Need to verify my phone number . . I am not getting verification code on phone .. Service desk please help.

Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team,,,

Please help me it's been 2 weeks no response,..

it is my account someone is using it to provide signals.

i have changed investor password. Still can not create my own signals

plz help

MT5 will not execute a trailing stop, gives no errors makes no sounds, their are no preset options and i can only try the custom one which is not doing anything

Getting an error message in my Journal....Trade Disabled.  How to resolve?

4HIM: Getting an error message in my Journal....Trade Disabled.  How to resolve?
Enable trading, ToolsOptions (control+O) → Expert Advisors → Allow automated trading … and Right Click → Expert Advisors → Properties (F7) → Common → Allow live trading.

William Roeder:
Enable trading, ToolsOptions (control+O) → Expert Advisors → Allow automated trading … and Right Click → Expert Advisors → Properties (F7) → Common → Allow live trading.
Thanks this unfortunately didn't work.  I am not using any type of EA and I have been trading with no issues until this error occurred late yesterday evening

please advise on the problem:
I have developed an expert in the MQL5 language (in the MT5 environment). I tested it on a demo account on the ICMarkets-Demo server.
The expert’s work is based on processing response codes from the server when placing orders both on the market and pending orders. Placing orders is carried out in synchronous mode as following: when placing an order, my EA in synchronous mode expects a response code from the server (ResultRetCode). A sign of successful placement of an order is the receipt of the code 10009 (according to the documentation in MQL5). 
The program was debugged and worked on a demo account opened correctly on ICMarkets-Demo.
After debugging the expert, I made an attempt to run it on a live account, which is open on the ICMarketsSC-MT5 server. And it turned out that on this server, when placing an order, the server immediately sends the return code 10008 (placed for execution). That is, it turns out that ICMarkets-Demo and ICMarketsSC-MT5 servers work differently with experts.
I ask you to suggest ways to solve the problem in order to achieve the same expert work on these servers.

I recently rented a VPS service but its showing error loading my EA (odin)because its an old EX4 file

I am asked to recompile. I am looking for a developer to do that for me. 

Reason: