Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 7

I didn't find a clear answer to my questions , Hopping you can answer me . 

smarty9_2009:

I didn't find a clear answer to my questions , Hopping you can answer me . 

The answer is : no.

YOSEFOSEF1:

hello.

ive got problem subscribing to the signal  zone A.

i hereby attach the system log. 

Please contact the Service Desk rather than simply posting here . . .  you can get to the Service Desk from your Profile,  there is a link on the left hand side of the page.

Hi,

I am trying to connect to signal "Ea The Asian plate", but I just get the repeating message in my journal log: "signal: connecting to signal server".

Any idea why it cannot connect to the signal server?

Please help, many thanks! 

I have been using my 3 local computers to run as many agent as possible. Has been working fine for a long time. It still takes a long time running for a multicurrency EA optimizing one pair at the time.

I decided to try the cloud. Works fine most of the time and it is areal  time saver. I have however experienced the following problem twice.

On the top of the list there are several rows with exactly the same extremely good profit/drawdown/number of trades values for completely different input parameters.

The result is completely zero or bad results when doing a single run on the entry. The result shown in the list of results seem to come from one earlier single run that I have made.

ingvar_e:

I have been using my 3 local computers to run as many agent as possible. Has been working fine for a long time. It still takes a long time running for a multicurrency EA optimizing one pair at the time.

I decided to try the cloud. Works fine most of the time and it is areal  time saver. I have however experienced the following problem twice.

On the top of the list there are several rows with exactly the same extremely good profit/drawdown/number of trades values for completely different input parameters.

The result is completely zero or bad results when doing a single run on the entry. The result shown in the list of results seem to come from one earlier single run that I have made.

I suggested you to write to ServiceDesk, not here.

Hi, I have just set up to copy my first signal. When a trade tried to copy because it went into profit i was asked by tab if  i wanted to accept the additional risk. Is this normal and can it be avoided? Also what does the Synchronize positions without confirmations tab exactly do? (in options, signals). Also what does Copy stop loss and take profit levels do? (options, signals) many thanks

hi, when will the TET (Trust Execution Token) mode be available? I find it very difficult to keep the MT4 opened and connected to the internet all day and night in order to receive the signals in due time ...

figamateta:

hi, when will the TET (Trust Execution Token) mode be available? I find it very difficult to keep the MT4 opened and connected to the internet all day and night in order to receive the signals in due time ...

Don't double post, please.
Reason: