Big difference between results from optimization and single test with optimized inputs

I am encountering really big differences when I use the optimized setups found from the strategy tester

- I ran the optimization and then "Run single test" on the most profitable inputs directly from the Optimization Results tab (right click on the top row). Here is the graph I get: 

- Then I set the optimized inputs in the Input tab and run a simple test from the Settings tab and get the following results:

Which goes from +18% profit to -7% drawdown with the exact same inputs. Any one encountered the same problem. I don't understand where the discrepancy come from. 

Many thanks! 

Files:
graph1.jpg  16 kb
graph2.jpg  16 kb

Before I try answering your question, I need you to answer some of my questions. 

Are both these back tests being done over the same time period?

Gamuchirai Ndawana #:

Before I try answering your question, I need you to answer some of my questions. 

Are both these back tests being done over the same time period?

Yes exact same period, once the optimization is finished, I simply adjust the inputs in Inputs tab, disable the optimization and run the test again, without touching any other settings. 

Thank you! 

Raphael A #:

Yes exact same period, once the optimization is finished, I simply adjust the inputs in Inputs tab, disable the optimization and run the test again, without touching any other settings. 

Thank you! 

I haven't faced such a problem before mate, and when you do figure it out kindly post your solution here.

You might save a soul in the future. 

Gamuchirai Zororo Ndawana #:
I haven't faced such a problem before mate, and when you do figure it out kindly post your solution here.

You might save a soul in the future. 
Will do, thank you mate 
Reason: