Problems with Strategy Tester and Cloud

I have been using my 3 local computers to run as many agent as possible. Has been working fine for a long time. It stilltakes a long time running for a multicurrency EA optimizing one pair at the time.

I decided to try the cloud. Works fine most of the time and it is a time saver. I have however experienced the following problem twice.

On the top of the list there are several rows with exactly the same extremely good profit/drawdown/number of trades values for completely different input parameters. If I stop the optimization and run a single test on these excellent results they are mostly bad.

So the top ten results with exactly the same results are in reality garbage. I have never experienced this on hundreds of runs on my local computers but now It has happened twice on 2 differen pairs running cloud.

Seems that there iare a bad agent(s)  out there since I still also get valid results.

On this second instance all theses "top" results actually where total zero when running a single run. It seems that the results shown was from earlier good ruuns I had done. So when nothing came from this agent it took some old data from succesfull runs I had done prevously (maybe)

ingvar_e:

I have been using my 3 local computers to run as many agent as possible. Has been working fine for a long time. It stilltakes a long time running for a multicurrency EA optimizing one pair at the time.

I decided to try the cloud. Works fine most of the time and it is a time saver. I have however experienced the following problem twice.

On the top of the list there are several rows with exactly the same extremely good profit/drawdown/number of trades values for completely different input parameters. If I stop the optimization and run a single test on these excellent results they are mostly bad.

So the top ten results with exactly the same results are in reality garbage. I have never experienced this on hundreds of runs on my local computers but now It has happened twice on 2 differen pairs running cloud.

Seems that there iare a bad agent(s)  out there since I still also get valid results.

On this second instance all theses "top" results actually where total zero when running a single run

I suggest you to write to ServiceDesk about such issue.

angevoyageur:
I suggest you to write to ServiceDesk about such issue.
   OK, thanks.

ingvar_e:

On this second instance all theses "top" results actually where total zero when running a single run. It seems that the results shown was from earlier good ruuns I had done. So when nothing came from this agent it took some old data from succesfull runs I had done prevously (maybe)

are you having the same issue here?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/21417 

Reason: