ACTIONS news, forecasts, expectations 2022 - page 21

Created a channel - discussing the world of stocks news, rumours, links.

Yuriy Zaytsev #:

Created a channel - discussing the world of stocks news, rumours, links.

For signing up users without their consent - ban for 24 hours.

Yuriy Zaytsev #:

The American veal is sort of already eaten is it time to roast the bear meat too? What does the foundation suggest? Any ideas after the ban?

Vladimir Karputov #:

Signing users without their consent gets you banned for 24 hours.

Were they against it? Or did they just sign without waiting for consent, or did they not receive an offer?

Алексей Тарабанов #:

Were they against it? Or did they just sign without waiting for consent, or did they not receive an offer?

I did get an offer. First signed up, then unsubscribed when I saw that there posts were repeating this thread.

Artyom Trishkin #:

I was getting an offer. First signed up, then unsubscribed when I saw that there posts were repeating this thread.

You're being honest.

But, you are just you.

Алексей Тарабанов #:

You are honest.

Telling the truth is easy and pleasant (c)

VVT #:

The American veal is sort of already eaten is it time to roast the bear meat as well? What does the foundation suggest? Any ideas after the ban?

ban is good, first of all it frees up time :)

If the foundation is still on the buy, google the fundamental signal under the code phrase - "how one general has turned the market around".

Алексей Тарабанов #:

I didn't expect that a service developed by MetaQuotes that involves connecting users to a channel is punishable by a ban.

If I'm hooked up somewhere and change my mind to disconnect, I will quietly leave it as Artem did.

Probably need to appeal to the developers, they would have removed the possibility to connect users when creating a channel and after creating the channel as well, if such a ban punishable :)

But it's strange that the developers have made a service in which it is logically provided, but it is put a ban.