MQL5 Code -Object values without creating the object- is it possible??

Hi Can anyone advise:

I want to obtain the values derived from the mql5 Standard deviation channel (OBJ_STDDEVCHANNEL) this I can do using ObjectGetValueByTime in my code which is simple enough but I wonder if this can be done without creating the channel object on the chart as this affects calculation time and optimisation in the strategy tester.

– is it possible to get values of the channel without creating the channel on the chart in mql5 ?

Roler100:

Hi Can anyone advise:

I want to obtain the values derived from the mql5 Standard deviation channel (OBJ_STDDEVCHANNEL) this I can do using ObjectGetValueByTime in my code which is simple enough but I wonder if this can be done without creating the channel object on the chart as this affects calculation time and optimisation in the strategy tester.

– is it possible to get values of the channel without creating the channel on the chart in mql5 ?

Hi. 
I don't know much, but I think the good way to do it is to code the Standard deviation channel by yourself and put it into the Expert. So that it will calculate the channel and all the values you need from it by itself. (Thought I didn't test it, it's quiet possible that there will be issues.)

As far as my tests go for now, there is no use at all to draw a channel in the tester. It WILL calculate wrong values no matter what.

Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

Reason: