ACTIONS news, forecasts, expectations 2022 - page 168

• The RF stock market bounced back nicely, just in time! The voices of the BUSINESS FM broadcasters are cheerful.
  • Oil failed to break 110.
  • Gold also pulled back after breaking through yesterday's catch.
  • Tomorrow's action plan is not very clear, probably better to sit on the fence or the first morning movement will show the intentions.

Доходность 10-летних гособлигаций США выросла до максимума с 2018 года От IFX
Доходность 10-летних гособлигаций США выросла до максимума с 2018 года От IFX
  • ru.investing.com
Доходность 10-летних гособлигаций США выросла до максимума с 2018 года

US stock indices rise in trading

17 minutes ago (19.04.2022 17:44)
Американские фондовые индексы растут в ходе торгов От IFX
Американские фондовые индексы растут в ходе торгов От IFX
  • ru.investing.com
Американские фондовые индексы растут в ходе торгов

Renat Akhtyamov #:

https://yandex.ru/news/story/Nalogovaya_sluzhba_Velikobritanii_namerena_lishit_Mosbirzhu_statusa_priznannoj_fondovoj_birzhi--97e6651eb80401b29d8bf9b6f7309885?lang=ru& from=main_portal&fan=1&stid=GG8yeS7--5o8tDMRwjj6&t=1650375826&persistent_id=192983764&story=33c231e4-0173-5232-840b-74f94696cc45&lr=44&msid=1650376437183621-13361585442554874887-sas5-9955-451-sas-l7-balancer-8080-BAL-7019&mlid=1650375826.glob_225.97e6651e&utm_medium=topnews_news&utm_source=morda_desktop

Anglo-Saxons, that's whose business, forex or stock exchanges

ahahahahaha

;)

With all the non-residents now there is nothing they can do with our stocks. It makes us neither cold nor hot. It's just petty nastiness on the part of the British.

Vitalii Ananev #:

With all the non-residents now unable to do anything with our shares. It's not making us feel bad. It's just petty nastiness on the part of the British.

No, hello. It's not hot and cold, it can be hot and cold.

I trade imported stocks.

It wasn't about our stocks, it was about the tax disincentives of trading English stocks.

In England there is no tax on income in the stock market in some cases and we are talking about the fact that the RF residents will start paying tax :)

--

Disqualification would mean that investors would not be able to access certain UK tax benefits when trading securities onthe Moscow Exchangein the future.

Yuriy Zaytsev #:

No, hello. How is it not hot and cold, it can be hot and cold.

I trade imported stocks.

It's not about our stocks, it's about the tax disincentives for trading in English stocks.

In England there is no tax on income in the stock market in some cases and we are talking about the fact that the RF residents will start paying tax :)

--

Taking away status would mean that investors would not be able to access certain UK tax benefits when trading securities onthe Moscow Exchangein the future.

I do not pay tax in the UK and these benefits do not apply to me.

JRandomTrader #:

I do not pay taxes in the UK and these benefits do not affect me.

That's because you don't trade in UK stocks.
Yes, those who don't trade in UK stocks don't care at all.

Yuriy Zaytsev #:

No, hello. How is it not hot and cold, it can be hot and cold.

I trade imported stocks.

It's not about our stocks, it's about the tax disincentives for trading in English stocks.

--

Disqualification would mean that investors would not be able to access certain UK tax benefits when trading securities onthe Moscow Exchangein the future.

Investors in the UK will not receive those same benefits. Russian residents will not be affected in any way.

Yuriy Zaytsev #:
This is because you do not trade in English shares.
Yes, those who don't trade in English shares don't care at all.

If you bought an English share for 100 roubles and sold it for 150 roubles, you will in any case pay tax with 50 roubles to the budget of the Russian Federation, and the Englishwoman nothing. And if you receive dividends, you will pay tax there and in the Russian Federation. The same applies to investors in the UK if they hold our shares.

It's just a way of keeping UK investors from investing in Russian shares. Their answer, so to speak, to the impending delisting of GDRs from the bourses and their conversion into ordinary shares on the Moscow Exchange.
Reason: