EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 100

Noterday:
Do I pay the tax authorities the exchange rate at the end of the year or do I count the exchange rate of the ruble to the dollar for each withdrawal and pay that amount?

What are you doing with these taxes, we are not talking about taxes from forex, but about everyday taxes when buying things and paying for services, those which are already included in their cost, we all pay them.

rensbit:
In the screenshot (previously shown), the green line. The waving machine itself (though in the form of a bollinger) is here.
But they are somehow combined in the same window, aren't they?

Noterday:
I don't care about anything =) I AGREE TO PAY! But I don't understand how to do it, and I can't read it properly anywhere... Some people say that once you pay, you risk getting caught. I could have a problem with leverage. Basically, trading one lot, you're wielding a sum of $100,000. It's scary not not to pay, it's scary to pay...
In Russia, you pay 13% if you are a physical person and no problems)))

MrCoffee:
.... for Russia income tax is 13% on you and that's it... all taxes... to not pay at all - open an account in another country, the card will be sent by DHL, that's all...

tax is taken on any money wherever it is...so how much you get from so much give 13... The taxpayers say, "Bring the money, we will not ask where it came from..." (it used to be that way)...

rensbit:
Agreed, not even a hint of growth so far, nor on H4, but here are the days ...

The eu on a reversal level could go back to 1.40.

Sorry about the tax flub, it's just that I've been dealing with it for a long time. And now that we're talking about it, I'd like to get the hang of it.

I understand it's 13%. That wasn't the question.

You have to file once a year, it's understandable. For the year was say 12 withdrawals (1 withdrawal per month). How to pay? The whole amount at once at the end of the year at the end of the year? Or do I pay each month at the exchange rate at the time of withdrawal?

Noterday:
Do you pay the tax authorities the exchange rate at the end of the year, or do you count the exchange rate of the rouble against the dollar for each withdrawal and pay that amount?
Taxes are calculated on the basis of the results of a specified period. The period (as a rule) is the previous year. But taxes can be paid for any period (half-year, quarter, ...). For more details, contact the tax office or consult the Tax Code of your country (where you are a resident).

Noterday:

Sorry about the tax flub, it's just that I've been dealing with it for a long time. And now that we're talking about it, I'd like to get the hang of it.

I understand it's 13%. That wasn't the question.

You have to file once a year, it's understandable. For the year was say 12 withdrawals (1 withdrawal per month). How to pay? The whole amount at once at the end of the year at the end of the year? Or do I pay each month at the exchange rate at the time of withdrawal?

even 300 times... 1... 300rub in total give back 13% of 300... that's it... once a year... - Internet costs and the purchase of equipment for work (computer monitors) etc...)) - health costs ( occupational diseases))))

if i were the euR, i would turn around now and go into 5th wave

Vizard:

Tax is taken on any money wherever it is located... that is, you have to give 13 as much as you got... so tax officials say - bring the money we will not even ask where it came from (there was a time)...
well.... if you do it yourself, of course, but why would you tell them... they will not be able to see your account... you can use a VISA or MasterCard from UBS to make a withdrawal at any ATM or cash-out...
Reason: