FORTS looking for MT5 trader - page 14

onedollarusd:

Rules and regulations must be followed, whether FORTS or SHMORTS. It is better to keep your money under control. If you have no questions about the rules and regulations where you trade, it's OK.

I wrote here for one reason: I could not get past the phrase that a broker cannot go bankrupt.

I see.

Maxim did not mean bankruptcy.

So trade on SHMORTS...

prostotrader:

So trade on SHMORTS...

+++

nice answer ))))

prostotrader:

I see.

Maxim didn't mean bankruptcy.

So trade on SHMORTS...

You, with all due respect, regard forex as a "dumping ground". People don't know about currency contracts on the CME... Where with $1k you can comfortably trade them... Those "pairs". And other instruments where intraday collateral is lower than on "currencies"... The same sp500...

Maxim writes about the broker being an angel who does everything to make clients live happily ever after - his business is a percentage of turnovers. And the client, a priori, believes that if the broker shouts that he is reliable - then he is.

It wouldn't be a broker if it was. A broker conducts his business. And he must do it according to the law and in such a way that the client does not suffer from the broker's excessive risk appetite, often not on his own, but not on the client's. Read the practice of bankruptcies, including those of brokers in the Russian Federation...

It's "about nothing" and not directly relevant to the topic, but since they write openly, you might as well read...

https://www.vedomosti.ru/finance/articles/2020/03/02/824207-otkritie-budet-bankrotitsya

«Открытие холдинг» будет банкротиться по заявлению «Траста»
«Открытие холдинг» будет банкротиться по заявлению «Траста»
  • www.vedomosti.ru
Арбитражный суд оставил без движения иск «Открытие холдинга» о своем банкротстве, но принял заявление банка «Траст», говорится в картотеке арбитражных дел. При подаче заявления холдинг нарушил ряд требований законодательства о банкротстве, следует из материалов суда. Так, кредитор вправе подать заявление о банкротстве только в случае, если не...

onedollarusd:

You, with all due respect, consider forex to be a "dumping ground". People don't know about the currency contracts on the CME... Where with $1k you can comfortably trade them... Those "pairs". And other instruments where intraday collateral is lower than on "currencies"... The same sp500...

Maxim writes about the broker being an angel who does everything to keep clients happy - his business is a percentage of turnovers. And the client, a priori, believes that if the broker shouts that he is reliable - then he is.

It wouldn't be a broker if it was. A broker conducts his business. And he must do it according to the law and in such a way that the client does not suffer from the broker's excessive risk appetite, often not on his own, but not on the client's. Read the practice of bankruptcies, including those of brokers in the Russian Federation...

It's "about nothing" and not directly relevant to the topic, but since they write openly, you might as well read...

https://www.vedomosti.ru/finance/articles/2020/03/02/824207-otkritie-budet-bankrotitsya

Yes...

It's all messed up...

"Otkritie Broker is not owned by Otkritie Holding.

prostotrader:

Yes...

It's all messed up...

"Otkritie Broker is not owned by Otkritie Holding.

So take your 30 trades per second and trade at your own FORTS.

I can judge the degree of neglect as I don't own the crown you have on your head.

onedollarusd:

So take your 30 trades per second and trade your own FORTS.

I can judge the degree of neglect, as I don't own the crown you have on your head.

Don't even think about looking in my direction, much less the CORONA!

Still no reply from BCS.

Closed all positions, except for Si-12.21

Next week I will be closing my account at BCS.

onedollarusd:

You, with all due respect, consider forex to be a "dumping ground". People don't know about the currency contracts on the CME... Where with $1k you can comfortably trade them... Those "pairs". And other instruments where intraday collateral is lower than on "currencies"... The same sp500...

Maxim writes about the broker being an angel who does everything to make clients live happily ever after - his business is a percentage of turnovers. And the client, a priori, believes that if the broker shouts that he is reliable - then he is.

It's "about nothing" and not directly relevant to the topic, but since they write openly, you can read it...

I didn't write about the broker being an angel. It's about how stock trading works. A broker can go bankrupt, but not because a trader has beaten him, but for internal reasons. It's about a stockbroker.
And I have a feeling that you are a bot or on drugs... ...or on drugs... It's a lot like stimulants. A person cannot write like that in a normal state of mind ;).

Maxim Romanov:
I didn't write about the broker being an angel. I was talking about how stock trading works. A broker can go bankrupt, but not because he was beaten by a trader, but for internal reasons. It's about a stockbroker.
And I get the feeling you're a bot or on drugs... very much like stimulants. A person can't write like that in a normal state of mind ;).

Come on) That's another thing -https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/18234

If they delete the link to your product, here is part of its description:

"If an EA cannot make profit on any instrument or any timeframe, then it is a bad EA.

In our algorithm we use patterns that are common to any market, you can configure our EA to work for almost any instrument, or even for all of them, it just depends on your work style.

Based on statistical data, the algorithm determines the reversal points with a certain probability. We take the market as a random process. A random process has a normal probability distribution, but the market is not characterized by a normal distribution, so our algorithm looks for points with maximum deviations from the normal distribution and decides whether to trade.

Recommended currencies for H4 timeframe:

GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUDUSD, USDCHF, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, CADJPY, CHFJPY, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, NZDCAD, NZDJPY, NZDUSD, AUDCHF, CADCHF, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURNZD,GBPAUD, GBPCAD, NZDCHF, GBPNZD."

Exchange, however.

Торговый робот (Expert Advisor) Infinitely Just
Торговый робот (Expert Advisor) Infinitely Just
  • www.mql5.com
Если советник не может приносить прибыль на любом инструменте или любом таймфрейме, то это плохой советник. В своем алгоритме мы используем закономерности присущие любому рынку, вы можете настроить наш советник для работы, почти на любом инструменте, или даже на всех сразу, все зависит только от вашего стиля работы. На основе статистических...

onedollarusd:

Come on) That's another thing -https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/18234

If they delete the link to your product, here is part of its description:

"If an EA can't make a profit on any instrument or any timeframe, then it's a bad EA.

In our algorithm we use patterns that are common to any market, you can configure our EA to work for almost any instrument, or even for all of them, it just depends on your work style.

Based on statistical data, the algorithm determines the reversal points with a certain probability. We take the market as a random process. A random process has a normal probability distribution, but the market is not characterized by a normal distribution, so our algorithm looks for points with maximum deviations from the normal distribution and decides whether to trade.

Recommended currencies for H4 timeframe:

GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUDUSD, USDCHF, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, CADJPY, CHFJPY, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, NZDCAD, NZDJPY, NZDUSD, AUDCHF, CADCHF, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURNZD,GBPAUD, GBPCAD, NZDCHF, GBPNZD."

Exchange, though.

And what did you mean by that?
Yes this is a stock exchange section and it discusses stock exchange instruments and stock exchange trading.
And yes, I trade forex and have made good money there and there are reliable forex brokers who have paid out large sums with no problems.
Yes, I have a trading robot for sale, so what? I don't think I have ever earned as much money as the majority on the market, maybe even better. I do not understand the meaning of your message. I can even say that I am developing universal algorithms, that would work adequately in Forex and at least somehow be able to work in Stocks.
But we are talking specifically about the stock market.
Reason: