[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 310

I never even thought about it before) just imagine trading forex and earning money... and then you have to pay the government for nothing :-D

For citizens of the Russian Federation

When you work in the international financial markets Bro... Investments is not a tax agent for our clients, respectively, our clients must individually declare their income every year (Individual Income Tax Return - Individual Income Tax-2) and report to the tax authorities in accordance with Russian tax law.

vladds:

1 the very last lot 8.6 after it does not multiply and does not place orders of the ticking series so a lot limiter is needed!

2) it opens an opposite lot with a series of 8 or 10 at one point

3 does not close and goes either in the plum or a long downtime BOTH need a lot limiter!

So far I have a max lot of 0.97 and the lifetime of this order was not more than 10 min.

Guys! I made the Ilans unsinkable after all!))

Recipe:

(Combination of averaging + pyramiding) + add one condition to pyramiding version (for smart lot calculation) + add overlapped positions shrinker (for margin release) + profit closeer = Chumbley on full automatic)

OnGoing:

Recipe:

(Combination of averaging + pyramiding) + add one condition to pyramiding version (for smart lot calculation) + add overlapped positions shrinker (for margin release) + profit closeer = Chumbley on full automatic)

Wow ) all ideas... a hell of a mix in one council :)

OnGoing:

Recipe:

Can you postthe results of testing for 2-3 years?

khorosh:
Can you post the test results for 2-3 years?
You make me laugh))) I would still like to automate in general, while I want to minimize costs, I put as many as 6 separate owls, osmitting this colossus))

OnGoing:
(Laughs))). I would like more automation, while I want to keep costs to a minimum, I am putting as many as 6 separate owls, osmitting this colossus))
What is the conclusion about unsinkability, if not tested?

OnGoing:
(Laughs))). I'd like to automate it all, while I want to keep costs to a minimum, I'm putting 6 separate owls to serve this colossus)).

Give it all to me - I'll put it all together - I am, after all, a "configurator"...

elmucon:

Give it all to me - I'll put it together - I am, after all, the "configurator"...
OK, I'll try to formulate it, we'll work on it in private for now.

Eurofrank, start recently, another demo... 10,000 starting 0.01. Sov DoubleMinus_1 from the front page.

Reason: