Moderators! Will someone please stop sabluk. Littering all the threads with his pictures. - page 9

BARS >> :

+1.

Some forums give moderator rights to their threads.

Would you mind providing a link

>> I'd like to compare.

blend писал(а) >>

H%% is also a link....

PATTALOM ))))

Mischek >> :

Would you mind giving me the link?

>> I'd like to compare.

Yeah, it's a local forum in my town, but it's online.

khorosh >> :

Quoting my question you have not surprised anyone here, 80% of users here visit the site to learn the MQL language and everyone knows it, that is one of the main purposes of the site.

But the conclusion that you are a shallow and random person on this forum can be inferred from the fact that you do not know what kind of person KimIV is and give him a negative evaluation.

1. I'm not a "man" but a human being. That's right, there is nothing to do here, there are still many people who need to learn the Russian language.

You have to learn MQL, but not how to teach others. You may be useful here.

>> Well, about the "great programmer" KimIV, I know that he "drains" the account in a week. And this knowledge is enough for me, by virtue of my life experience.

I will briefly describe our approach and position towards the form:

• moderating is carried out by several people in our company
  • it is often patiently waiting for a more obvious problem, and then cutting and/or banning (without bigotry)
  • we try to cut explicit advertising, and to cut tough insults as well (sometimes we pass them over without noticing them)
  • discussion of brokers is cut without fail (rare mentions without colouring are sometimes skipped)
  • increase in flooding and advertising is a consequence of an increase in the number of users - this is logical (not much can be done here)
  • The main task of moderators is to maintain a normal communication without harassing users
  • The forum is thematic and we make sure not to allow spillage. that is why there are no subdirectories and free communication. we do not want an increase in off-topic content.

The MQL4.community website is a little over three years old, it has preserved its specificity and accomplishes its tasks:

• we have avoided black discussions about brokers.
  • accumulated a huge informational base on MQL4
  • we have linked data via an advanced search engine and automatic linking of similar threads
  • The site engine is still fast, which does not bother visitors.

Maximus_genuine >> :

modestly, gprs is now down to 2.8rub per megabyte - Beeline Internet at Home

I should also mention that in Opera - version 9.xx - it easily fights with unnecessary images and does not load them!

it depends on what region

I won't need to roam at 2.8p in GPRS...

megaphone in my region does not give GPRS for 2.8p

There is no such a thing as unlimited in the region.

you can get unlimited on satellite, but the cheapest 256p monthly costs 680p

and there is so called PSR which actually limits you to 1.5 giga

www.ruslink.info -- satellite internet provider - satellite internet - for those who do not have landline or it is more expensive than space

usually remote areas - or countryside options

( please do not consider it an advertisement if someone also has an internet problem )

i have been with them for 3 months - i started to pay not more than 700 rubles a month

Earlier it was from 3000 rubles per month to ...

and our land is 3 rubles per Meg

with satellite land on average a day comes out 1RUB

--

but so far i have been jealous of those who have unlimited 300-600 speed 1024

Mathemat >> :

"No cats allowed! No cats allowed! Get off! Get down, or I'll call the police!" (c) Mikhail Afanasyevich.

P.S. I thought for some reason that our tram rides with quite solvent passengers...

:-)))

---

Lesh paid $ 120 - $ 200 and more a month for traffic - and in general is well budgeted

( here's 700$ a month for satellite )

i am just curious who else pays $120-200$ or more a month for personal traffic

This forum is good because there's not much traffic, it's economical.

And there is a lot of good and necessary information

---

Steb, I too understand and love good humor

I don't really have anything against it.

Sometimes it's just too much!

I struggle with myself all the time.

---

My forum is quite democratic (Renat clearly stated his goals and stance)

everybody knows what they can and can't do.

i often see that posts are not deleted even against the interests of METAQUOTES and their customers

Most people have a great intellect and sense of humor.

>> there's a lot of information here.

the traffic on the forum is low - the forum is light - not overdesigned beyond reason

Helper писал(а) >>
3. Ну, а про "великого программиста" KimIV, я знаю то, что он" сливает" счёт за неделю.

Account numbers, logins, investment passwords, stats, screenshots or whatever... get them in the studio...

"I'm not going to prescribe anything, I'm going to save money" (s)/K.Matroskin/
So it's clear,
the ISP charges the same amount of rubles as the fare per month,
and the fare is the same as for meals at work,
that's why a novice trader who's about to start leaking pictures has neither the honor nor the brains to do so
as it's not in his interest to pay for kitty pies.
But the site visitor wants to drive a decent car and he does not have one.
And since he does not drive a decent car that he does not have,
he doesn't have one yet either,
which is why progress has to wait until the last button on the last trader's trousers is sewn on

Helper >> :

1. I'm not a 'person', I'm a human being. That's right, there's nothing to do here, there are still many people who need to learn Russian.

2 Learn MQLs, but do not teach others. You may be useful here. 3.

3. And about the "great programmer" KimIV, I know that he "drains" the account for a week. And this knowledge is enough for me because of my life experience.

If you look at the keyboard, you can notice that the keys "a" and "k" are next to each other, that's why I got hooked and it has nothing to do with your knowledge of the Russian language. I did not teach you anything, I only gave you an assessment, similar to how you gave KimIV an assessment. If you think you can make such an assessment for yourself, why can't I make such an assessment about you?

Reason: