_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 78

use this EA in other pairs

Hi RBD, Congratulations for your work, and thank you for sharing your efforts.

By the way I was thinking about adapting this EA to other pairs, for example in EUR/USD spread is very cheap (2 pips), we can take stadistic in differents pairs to see at what hours there is more range in the movement of pips, or more volume, and in base of this stadistic backtest and see what happens, and adapt it to this pairs,, I can work in that (and free =) ), I know metaquotes language.

jemm0021:
Hi RBD, Congratulations for your work, and thank you for sharing your efforts. By the way I was thinking about adapting this EA to other pairs, for example in EUR/USD spread is very cheap (2 pips), we can take stadistic in differents pairs to see at what hours there is more range in the movement of pips, or more volume, and in base of this stadistic backtest and see what happens, and adapt it to this pairs,, I can work in that (and free =) ), I know metaquotes language.

Thank you, we will be waiting for you to work with us together.

billsechen:
hi,ADB,thank you for your ea,but your rdb ea guide said,you don't want to share mql4 source," I only share my ex4 files to update the latest version, given the many people who can sell them if I share my mql source update.",but finally you share your v2 initial code, why? meanwhile,equally changing , i will send my ea for you by e-mail,and hoping to develop together.

whether you objection to it ?

I have finished with this and want to resolve the other.

if I finished with each one EA I will share it.

but not sold and fool people who do not know.

we know it is very difficult to find a profit in forex market.

if we do not share what we do, and this is not necessarily beneficial to us, so for what we do

I am here to share my EA, because is not useful for me, until now I do not have a real account.

my friend called "RAJA" gave me 2 real account, 1 in FxPro $300 and 1 in the IBFX $200 to manage and do live forward.

I think if I share this EA will be more useful when I'm here for.

besides, if my EA make some profit for you, you will remember and maybe give some donation to me.

_rdb_:
whether you objection to it ?

I have finished with this and want to resolve the other.

if I finished with each one EA I will share it.

but not sold and fool people who do not know.

we know it is very difficult to find a profit in forex market.

if we do not share what we do, and this is not necessarily beneficial to us, so for what we do

I am here to share my EA, because is not useful for me, until now I do not have a real account.

my friend called "RAJA" gave me 2 real account, 1 in FxPro $300 and 1 in the IBFX $200 to manage and do live forward.

I think if I share this EA will be more useful when I'm here for.

besides, if my EA make some profit for you, you will remember and maybe give some donation to me.

No,i cannot object your behavior,i think you are a so kindly man.I hope you are more and more healthy,and have more and more money in future, i promise you if i make much money in forex,i must be donate to you.hehe.Your lucky and my lucky.

stav01:
I thought that I would add my experiences here.

Last night the EA stopped working on my Activtrades account (it had been making profits the previous few nights). I called them to ask what was happening and they said that I was being moved to a new "direct to market" account as I was making money out of them the way it was working. This resulted in only trades with an exact multiple of mini-lots being able tobe opened or closed.

However, they screwed up and I was no longer able to open or close any trades at all on my account. When this was eventually fixed the spreads were horrendous. I giess I am now in the category of looking for a new broker.

You know I'm reading some posts about account closings, some say brokers are closing accounts for using fapturbo. I don't trust the fap family of eA but I think any MANIPULATION they do is breach of contract and you should see a lawyer.

Where in their terms of use does it say "if we lose money and you make money, we reserve the right to close your account"???

Some responder said if we believe brokers are nailing accounts that make lots of money, then they feel sorry for us. But after reading your experience I wonder.

They haven't closed your account, directly, but they've certainly rendered it useless

I'd get a lawyer and see what he/she makes of it.

regards

FseXy:
Yes criminal MT4 brokers having fun at our expense.

Man I don't know about that. 160k users? lol the Forex market is HUGE...TRILLIONS change hands every day...OH NO 160K are making money!!!

Maybe you should offer to work for them haha.

I just hope rdb makes an EA that runs on EUR/USD that currency just stays with a spread of 2 pips and you don't have to look very hard to find a broker with 2 pip spreads with this currency.

The EA might not perform at well, but I bet it will perform.

I ran a back test of your lucky 1e on eur/usd it went completely opposite of eur/gbp. HAHA. dooowwwnn.

Man, you've got a skewed perspective of reality. It is in the fine print of the contract you sign when you open that the broker "shall not be responsible for price discrepancies, mechanical failures, etc. etc."

The broker is not obligated to give you service. It is not an "equal opportunity" service, as a residential rental situation would be.

In short, the companies are required BY LAW to strive to be profitable. And if their business model requires their clients to lose for maximum profits, that is what they are "encouraged" to do. At least, that is the modern reality of things today.

PipGuard:
You know I'm reading some posts about account closings, some say brokers are closing accounts for using fapturbo. I don't trust the fap family of eA but I think any MANIPULATION they do is breach of contract and you should see a lawyer.

Where in their terms of use does it say "if we lose money and you make money, we reserve the right to close your account"???

PipGuard:
I ran a back test of your lucky 1e on eur/usd it went completely opposite of eur/gbp. HAHA. dooowwwnn.

need more time friend... be patient... I must finished EURCHF then EURJPY, because I have ready system for that.

is still so hard for me to make EA for Major Pair...

raven_bg:
I already paid! When I got the thunder EA I will post here that i got it! I am sure he will give the EA!

I believe thunder ea is in the zip file on page one but it is still under developemen.

did anyone got account closed using this ea? I have IBFX account

Reason: