A topic for traders. - page 166

Truly, I say to you: - he who does not keep reliable statistics of his sets and who does not have a clear reproducible methodology - the market will constantly recycle him.

Some may argue that it's manual trading, everything is different every time ... but no ... but no... The method should meet the inter-subjectivity criterion, i.e. every other reasonable trader should identify the same sets, otherwise it is obscurantist verbiage and futility.

transcendreamer #:

But it's you who's the bazaar woman - because you're still yelling in anger - even after a week! - which I'm very happy about, so my vampiric gaslighting was effective, and you continue to feel hurt and humiliated, just by the fact that you keep getting burned by the capitalists and Drimmer in particular, and everyone here has seen that, because that's where you started...

And no one is interested in sorting out this delusional wave nonsense - because there is no objective statistical significance of these primitive kindergarten level constructions...

When you grow to at least work out sets, to win rate and other statistics - then we'll talk.

As for my wave system, I have to answer.

It's a product of a deeper understanding of price change over time. There are almost no such products in open sources.

I see. There are alreadyunsuccessful attempts to repeat my developments.

transcendreamer #:

Truly, I say to you: - he who does not keep reliable statistics of his sets and who does not have a clear reproducible methodology - the market will constantly recycle him.

Some may argue that it's manual trading, everything is different every time ... but no ... but no... The method should meet the inter-subjectivity criterion, i.e. any other reasonable trader should identify the same sets, otherwise it is obscurantist verbiage and futility.

Most likely the psychological mechanics for wave "trading" and dream "predictions" are the same. The "seer's" brain unconsciously assigns very high weights to successful cases and near-zero to unsuccessful ones.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

As for my wave system, I have to respond.

It is a product of a deeper understanding of the process of price change over time. There are practically no such products in open sources.

I see. There are alreadyfailed attempts to replicate my work.

Yes, that's what all the prophets say...

Knowingly unverifiable and unfalsifiable...

In other words a typical Russell Kettle...

transcendreamer #:

Some may argue that it's manual trading, everything is different every time ... but no ... but no... But no. The method must satisfy the inter-subjectivity criterion, i.e. every other reasonable trader must identify the same sets, otherwise this is obscurantist verbiage and futility.

I like your debunking in trading.)))

If the market will go by your setups)))

Hee hee very trademark).

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

It is likely that the psychological mechanics for wave "trading" and dream "predictions" are the same. The "seer's" brain unconsciously assigns very high weights to successful cases and near-zero to unsuccessful ones.

Most likely... novice traders always suffer from this cognitive error...

Even worse if they randomly get lucky on the first few trades and start imagining themselves as the creators of the original system, unparalleled... 😃

<br/ translate="no">
Uladzimir Izerski #:

Erasing unnecessary information from memory. Or seeing a future that hasn't come yet.

Many of the questions are clear to me. Maybe I would like to hear the opinion of people who have a deeper understanding of this matter.

There is a hypothesis that all future events are predetermined. Fatalists think so: "He will not drown if he is destined to be hanged". Information about the future is generated by some supreme mind (or god) that determines and sets the course of life not only on earth but in the whole universe, like a clockwork mechanism. This information somehow hovers in the ether in the form of waves of an unknown nature. Individuals-prophets with super-sensitive brains have a partial access to this information. Some fragments-files of this information may get to the brain of common people and be stored there secretly (unknowingly). In the dream time, when brain revises and corrects the information stored there, these pieces of information can be reproduced in the form of dreams.

Gentlemen, could you please send me a 5-crank in person, I can't download it

Uladzimir Izerski #:

[shrieks of a wounded fool]

You're the only retard here, Izersky, you're a cheap braggart who has repeatedly pissed himself in your own thread.

By denying the need for set-up statistics, you're showing yourself to be a real moron. 😏

Yes, the market has to repeat the workout in a dominant number of cases/points/dollars, otherwise it's not systematic trading but random nonsense.

So, congratulations, you've thrown another stone in your own garden, you've shown yourself to be a proverbial moron yourself. 😁

And in this thread, there's a lot of machine-gunning going on...
Reason: