What are the best way to practice in Forex trading?

Does opening a demo account is a best training ground for the beginners? Is it similar to real account?

I think demo practice is the best way for learning forex trading. Demo trading helps us to learn forex trading properly. Without demo practice, you can not gather a lot of experience. So that, you have to trade by the demo account.

Yes and yes, but nothing can quite compare to live trading

Demo trading is a best way of getting practice and experience, It trained the traders to face forex market . Demo is as real trading but traders are not suffering from loss they can see how they will make profits or face loss while trading . I learn mostly from demo accounts.

Melle:
Does opening a demo account is a best training ground for the beginners? Is it similar to real account?

I think opening a demo account is one of the best ways to to train about Forex trading. For beginners, it is indeed the perfect way to have a general grasp of the trading process, to have experience of the market and to have a whole idea of what would go on to the live market. But we can get the real knowledge about this matter when we go to the actual trading.

What is the purpose of the demo account?

Brokers having a demo account for the beginners to practice are showing abet to their clients. But some traders simply ignore it.

Demo account is the best way to make practice in forex trading. I also use demo account to hone my trading skills by taking part in demo contest. We can learn from our experience and there will be lesson that we can get to make our skills be better.

at some point I agree. But there are much more to learn and to consider before practicing on a demo, and especially live.

As a new trader it is appropriate to practise using demo account. It can improve your knowledge of what the market is really all about . It is free and allows you to trade without putting your money on the line,which saves you from potential massive loss of money while still learning how to trade. With demo you can try different trading system until you come up with the one you are comfortable with.

Demo - small live account (few times) - and then real trading with real MM and real responsability

Live micro account

Reason: