A topic for traders. - page 169

Uladzimir Izerski #:

<a whiny loser whining after a public embarrassment>

That's right, your Deribas-level posts are worthless... and everyone's already seen that... nothing but bragging and empty rhetoric...

And you're turning on me again as if I have to prove something to you? - You're the one who has to prove you're not a blabbermouth - and not to me, but to the entire community.

What a primitive psyche of an abused vocational schoolboy...

I get it though, you're only picking on me because I've deprived you of the last joy in your dull life - the opportunity to brag on the forum.

😉

transcendreamer #:

That's right, your Deribasian woman-level posts are worthless... and everyone's already seen that... nothing but bragging and empty rhetoric...

And you're turning on me again as if I have to prove something to you? - You're the one who has to prove you're not a blabbermouth - and not to me, but to the entire community.

What a primitive psyche of an abused vocational schoolboy...

I get it though, you're only picking on me because I've deprived you of the last joy in your dull life - the opportunity to brag on the forum.

😉

If you're that bothered by my personality, you can prove yours by showing your supreme virtuosity in trading on any minimum account , even from $1.

If you don't have any, then I'm willing to provide 20-50 for everyone's ridicule. It's a matter of honour!

Uladzimir Izerski #:

If you are so offended by my personality.....

Don't fantasise, I'm not interested in your personality, at the level of a useless biomass imagining itself a trader. 😉

I have nothing to do with this at all, and I'm not in the habit of proving anything to such losers.

You, on the other hand, have to prove - to the whole community - for your words - or else you're a blabbermouth.

You shouted loudly here that you have found a magic wave system - so explain yourself now.

But it's clear you're going to flip and run away in disgrace as usual.

transcendreamer #:

Don't fantasise, I'm not interested in your personality, at the level of a useless biomass imagining itself as a trader. 😉

I have nothing to do with this at all, and I'm not in the habit of proving anything to such losers.

You, on the other hand, have to prove - to the whole community - for your words - or else you're a blabbermouth.

You have loudly shouted here that you have found a magic wave system - so explain yourself now.

But it's clear you're going to flip and run away in disgrace as usual.

So why'd you give up? You can't trade?

You're only capable of blowing your nose? Hmm.)

I wouldn't expect that from a capitalist)))))))

Uladzimir Izerski #:

More squealing of the pathetic loser...

This has nothing to do with me, and I don't have to prove anything, but you do, not to me, but to the entire community.

This has nothing to do with Drimmer at all, Drimmer doesn't do this kind of nonsense.

Note, I haven't even asked you any questions about waves, LOL, but people have asked you, but you shamefully backtracked, each time with cheap excuses.

So now everyone can see that you are a cheap whistleblower and blabbermouth.

Now it's obvious to everyone that Izersky is trying to turn the tables, which is very blunt.

In the end everyone has already realised that the market will recycle you like the other braggarts.

Waiting for the next phase: pluming/covering up the monitor and shameful self-effacing.

transcendreamer #:

More squealing of the pathetic loser...

This has nothing to do with me, and I don't have to prove anything, but you do, not to me, but to the entire community.

This has nothing to do with Drimmer at all, Drimmer doesn't do this kind of nonsense.

Note, I haven't even asked you questions about waves, LOL, but people have asked you, but you shamefully backtracked, each time with cheap excuses.

So now everyone can see that you are a cheap whistleblower and blabbermouth.

Now it's obvious to everyone that Izersky is trying to turn the tables, which is very blunt.

In the end everyone has already realised that the market will recycle you like the other braggarts.

Waiting for the next phase: flush/hide the monitor and shameful self-disposal.

Nothing more Vovka will say in response to the fool.

The financial sea, the waves of Izersky, and the seagulls from Deribasovskaya will always be carcassing).

In general it is clear that there will be no further constructive discussion, Izersky is trying to get off the subject and move on.

He could have developed his topic from the position of reliable research, but as you can see he is only able to rant and rave.

Either he cannot show his predictions because the market will crash, or the capitalists will steal the grail, or Drimmer now has something to prove 🙂 .

However, I'm happy that my vampirism and gaslighting is working and the evil loser Izersky is still bombing even after a week!!! Nayce... 😀

Envy of capitalists makes proletarians feel inferior and suffer in painful resentments... and it won't end...

Of course, it's unpleasant for a hairy nerd to feel like a loser, but he can't present anything of substance, and the false prophets must suffer.

Characters like Izersky harm the community by spreading untrue fables and tales.

Next, Izersky will get hysterical again, cursing the good Drimmer and thus showing himself to be an offended low-cultural loser.

I now bid farewell, have a good night's sleep everyone, stick to capitalism, and objective matstatistics, blaspheme the false prophets, they will all be scrapped by the market. 🙂

transcendreamer matstatistics, blaspheme the false prophets, they will all be scrapped by the market. 🙂

The seagulls are cawing and the wind is blowing from the sea) The waves are evenly laid on the chart. Thanks for the blurb for the week))

Uladzimir Izerski #:

The seagulls are cawing and the wind is blowing from the sea) The waves are evenly laid on the chart. Thanks for the blurb for the week))

Disgraced Izersky and trying to pretend all is well.... 😁

transcendreamer #:

Disgraced Izersky and trying to pretend all is well... 😁

Posts like this don't make people on the forum any stupider.

Hee hee hee hee)))

Reason: