A topic for traders. - page 171

That's it, I've downloaded the 5-circle. Finally they've changed the editor's icon. It was a mess.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Do we know everything about the human body and its incredible possibilities?

I had a dream a couple of days ago.

I was installing some kind of air signal. I hooked up the air hose, and so and so I'm trying to test it.

Suddenly a voice over my shoulder says, "Open the tap.

I open the tap and, lo and behold, the horn goes off so loudly that I wake up in the middle of the night.

It turns out that a car was passing by against my house and started honking loudly at that moment. And what the hell gave her the command to honk at that time in the middle of the night? That begs the question.

This is just one of the incomprehensible incidents in my life, which can only be explained by coincidence. But there have been many, really fantastic. I knew in advance the events that would come true.

This is not fiction to attract attention, but to draw attention to incomprehensible phenomena in our lives.

When you were asleep your brain was partly awake and you heard some sounds and your dreams adjusted to what was happening and your brain had time to analyse that a car was about to honk. That is, your brain was partly awake and heard what was going on outside. The dream was adjusted to the sounds your brain perceived

transcendreamer #:

But it's you who's the bazaar woman - because you're still yelling in anger - even after a week! - which I'm very happy about, so my vampiric gaslighting was effective, and you continue to feel hurt and humiliated, just by the fact that you keep getting burned by the capitalists and Drimmer in particular, and everyone here has seen that, because that's where you started...

And no one is interested in sorting out this delusional wave nonsense - because there is no objective statistical significance of these primitive kindergarten level constructions...

When you grow up to at least work out sets, to win rate and other statistics - then we'll talk.

Offer something of your own that works in trading, before insulting someone else.

osmo1709 #:
When you slept, your brain was partially awake and you heard some sounds and your dreams were adjusted to what was happening and your brain had time to analyze that a car was about to honk. That is, your brain was partly awake and heard what was going on outside. The dream was adjusted to the sounds your brain perceived

I assume this is the case because I cannot measure the duration of the dream plot. The plot can be compressed and replayed in the mind instantly. I've been there. I know firsthand when I was in a critical emergency situation. My whole life ran vividly through my mind in a couple of seconds , with every little detail from when I was very young until that moment. Interestingly enough, it was formally a movie I would watch for years in ordinary life. I was not hurt in that situation, but I saw the incredible ability of the brain to produce compressed information in a minimal amount of time.

This can probably happen in dreams, but not always.

I had a wonderful dog - an English bulldog. I observed an interesting picture when he was sleeping during the day.

The dog was lying on his side and suddenly started waving his legs sharply, then opened his mouth and imitated grasping with his teeth, then chewed and swallowed.

The dog didn't wake up and went on sleeping. But clearly in the dream someone caught up with him, grabbed him and ate him.

In this case, the plot of the dream was stretched out in time.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

I assume this is the case because I cannot measure the duration of the dream plot. The plot can be compressed and replayed in the mind instantly. I've been there. I know firsthand when I was in a critical emergency situation. In a couple of seconds my whole life ran vividly through my mind , with every little detail from when I was very young until that moment. Interestingly enough, it was formally a movie I would watch for years in ordinary life. I was not hurt in that situation, but I saw the incredible ability of the brain to produce compressed information in a minimal amount of time.

This can probably happen in dreams, but not always.

I had a wonderful dog - an English bulldog. I had an interesting experience when he was asleep during the day.

The dog was lying on its side and suddenly started waving his legs sharply, then opened his mouth and imitated grasping with his teeth, then chewed and swallowed.

The dog didn't wake up and went on sleeping. But clearly in the dream someone caught up with him, grabbed him and ate him.

In this case, the plot of the dream was stretched out in time.

Probably Drimmer's

osmo1709 #:
Offer something of your own that works in trading before insulting someone.
You'd think Vova would offer something that works ))

osmo1709 #:
Offer something of your own that works in trading before insulting someone.

You don't have to offer something of your own at all, because explaining for someone else's maniafantasies and unworkable nonsense is quite a self-sufficient and valuable action.

There's a critic here who isn't happy with my conclusions about the laws of nature. Well *** with him if he doesn't like it or probably doesn't understand it.

For ease of understanding and understanding of the laws of nature there is a wonderful video. Deeply thought out and easy to understand. I think it will be useful for traders. Many will look at the charts in a new way.

It's close to two hundred pages - and there's absolutely nothing but flubber and gnawing.

TheXpert #:
You'd think Vova was suggesting something workable ))

Vova offers something that the giants of thought have not thought of.

Even my suggestion does not allow their chicken brains to understand and realise the benefits).

Reason: