A topic for traders. - page 167

Evgeniy Chumakov #:
And there's a lot of automatism in this thread as well...
The topic is for traders.
Floodgate!
;)

Evgeniy Chumakov #:
And in this thread there's a lot of machine-gunning going on...
It's a good thread, it's positive.

khorosh #:

There is a hypothesis that all future events are predetermined. This is how fatalists think: "He will not drown who is destined to be hanged". Information about the future is generated by some supreme mind (or god) that determines and sets the course of life not only on earth but in the whole universe. This information somehow hovers in the ether in the form of waves of an unknown nature. Individuals-prophets with super-sensitive brains have a partial access to this information. Some fragments-files of this information may get to the brain of common people and be stored there secretly (unknowingly). When a person is asleep, when brain retrieves and corrects information stored there, these pieces of information can be reproduced as a dream.

This is a deep philosophical problem - a choice between internalism and the growing block of the universe hypothesis.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

It is likely that the psychological mechanics for wave "trading" and dream "predictions" are the same. The "seer's" brain unconsciously assigns very high weights to successful cases and about zero to unsuccessful ones.

Alexey, I don't see you as a loser, but I don't see you as a trader progressing either. You can hide your incompetence beautifully by inserting sometimes clever phrases).

My wave system itself is simple. But for most people it will not be understandable by its simplicity in nature and not accepted because of the barrenness of their minds by other dogmas.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Alexey, I don't see you as a loser, but I don't see you as a trader either. You can hide your incompetence beautifully by inserting clever phrases from time to time).

My wave system itself is simple. But for most people it will not be understandable by its simplicity in nature and not accepted because of the barrenness of their minds by other dogmas.

Jealous simply

khorosh #:

There is a hypothesis that all future events are predetermined. This is how fatalists think: "He will not drown who is destined to be hanged". Information about the future is generated by some supreme mind (or god) that determines and sets the course of life not only on earth but in the whole universe. This information somehow hovers in the ether in the form of waves of an unknown nature. Individuals-prophets with super-sensitive brains have a partial access to this information. Some fragments-files of this information may get to the brain of common people and be stored there secretly (unknowingly). During dream time, when brain retrieves and corrects information stored there, these pieces of information may be reproduced in form of dream.

I see the correct understanding of the question. Thank you.

Apparently human life experience has acquired a predictive view of the future.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Jealous simply

😏 I wish there was something to envy... A dysfunctional ptu-scholar steeped in obscurantism and ignorance, and in desperate denial of matstatistics - one can only pity...

And now he is moving into the second phase of primitive animistic thinking - fortune-telling practices 😉

transcendreamer #:

😏 I wish there was something to envy... A dysfunctional ptu-scholar steeped in obscurantism and ignorance, and in desperate denial of matstatistics - one can only pity...

And now he is moving into the second phase of primitive animistic thinking - fortune-telling practices 😉

All week you've had nothing intelligent to say.))

And then it's such a farthing.))

How long are you going to be here with your shit?

Hee hee

khorosh #:

There is a hypothesis that all future events are predetermined. Fatalists believe so: "He will not drown who is destined to be hanged". Information about the future is generated by some supreme mind (or god) that determines and sets the course of life not only on earth but in the whole universe. This information somehow hovers in the ether in the form of waves of an unknown nature. Individuals-prophets with super-sensitive brains have a partial access to this information. Some fragments-files of this information may get to the brain of common people and be stored there secretly (unknowingly). At the time of dreaming, when brain is processing and correcting the information stored there, these pieces of information may be reproduced in the form of a dream.

Fatalism is a human perception of the determined world, a picture of which is based on Plato's theory of the world of ideas. It's funny to see how this Platonic concept is constantly being "rediscovered") Apparently it responds to some deep human archetype.

Perhaps only quantum mechanics and theorists somehow contradict the Platonic picture of the world and are therefore difficult for the human mind to comprehend.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

You haven't had anything clever to say all week.)

And then it's a fluke.)

Hee-hee-hee

You're giggling at yourself... you made yourself a laughingstock here a long time ago... 10-dollar dreamer...

Reason: