end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 37

Vizard:

that's understandable...but make a 100 year forecast for the euro...why is it so difficult....

Are you going to live forever? ;о)

Here is the forecast for the Euro until the next GLOBAL CRISIS - early 2020s.

Orders are linked to levels, so there may be timing errors.

Vizard:

that's understandable...but make a forecast for 100 years on the euro...why is it so difficult...

Would it be better to ask for an M1 TIFRAME for 100 years ahead?

NYROBA:

Orders are linked to levels, so there may be a time error.

No ... But thinking about the next generation ... so they don't get brainwashed ))))

thanks ...we see it clearly till 2021 ... the time error will be taken into account ...)))) for the other pairs we will re-calculate them ourselves)))

so we will meet in 2022 ... all the best ...)))

Two things are infinite - the cosmos and human stupidity, but I'm not so sure about the former... (Einstein A.)

NYROBA:

Orders are linked to levels, so there may be timing errors.

Oh, great!

How would you make it so that you don't show up here before the early 20's ?

PapaYozh:

Oh, great!

Now how do I make sure you don't show up here until your early 20s?

all done ... forecast is there...waiting for the workout )))

artikul:
Two things are infinite - the cosmos and human stupidity, but about the former I am not sure... (Einstein A.)

This is the fractal structure of the cosmos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayyrtZPD10E

And this is the fractal structure of the neuron in the human brain:

How does the BIBLE say, "God created man in his own likeness"?

Scientists speak about Big Bang from nowhere, or maybe there was no Big Bang in fact, maybe the cosmos is a Big Brain - the Highest Mind...

By the way, it has been proven that thoughtforms materialize - only VERA is needed. Think about the fact that thoughtforms are formed in the brain...

Some argue that the primitives are the source of receiving/transmitting information from the planet Earth, of course this is debatable.

p.s. If the books are to be believed, Fibonacci discovered his coefficients when he studied the pyramid at Giza.

NYROBA:

This is the fractal structure of the cosmos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayyrtZPD10E

This is the fractal structure of the neuron (the human brain):

As it is written in the BIBLE: "God created man in his own likeness".

Scientists talk about big bang out of nowhere, or maybe there was no big bang in fact, maybe the cosmos is the Supreme Intelligence...

It's all clear ))))) I only have one question - why don't you trade on M1 in that case? )))

artikul:

It's all clear ))))) I only have one question - why don't you trade on M1 in that case? )))

Because it makes no sense.

NYROBA:

because it doesn't make sense.

That's not an answer )))) Justify, please ))) If the fractal is self-similar, what difference does it make? )))
Reason: