A topic for traders. - page 168

Evgeniy Chumakov #:
And in this thread, automatism has set in...

It will end in exactly the same way - with the monitors being drained - deleted and the false prophet 😏 self-deleted.

This is where Determinism and Providence manifests itself in this particular forum thread...

I suggest all forum members buy euros at midnight, draw a candle up and sell at the highs. The profit is equal. Who's for it? Let's crash the forex.

transcendreamer #:

You giggle at yourself, don't you... you've made a laughing stock of yourself here for a long time... 10-dollar fantasist...

I used to think you were a grown man, but I'm dealing with a snot-nosed kid.

$10is proof that a man knows how to work any market. You're still growing up to understand it, even if you're thirty years old.)

Hee hee.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Fatalism is the human perception of a determinate world, a picture of which is based on Plato's theory of the world of ideas. It is amusing to observe how this Platonic concept is constantly being "rediscovered") Apparently it responds to some deep human archetype.

Perhaps only quantum mechanics and theorist somehow contradict Plato's picture of the world and therefore are difficult to perceive by human mind.

Quantum mechanics and theorist cannot explain cases, of which there were not few. When a person has a bad feeling before a flight in an aeroplane and refuses to fly. And the plane falls down. So they come up with various hypotheses to explain the inexplicable.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

{ offended shrieking loser}

But you're the snot-nosed kid yourself, and everyone can see it, you're bombarded by the mere fact of my presence - by morbid jealousy of the best representatives - and everyone can see it.

10 dollars is proof of your hopeless poverty, nothing more, who do you want to fool, you think they are so naive here... 😁

Besides, you're again attributing nonexistent abilities to yourself - because you don't know how to trade in any market - as everyone here has already seen.

Namely, you're losing out on any question about a wave forecast with snotty patsy excuses like the market will crash or the capitalists will steal the grail.

These facts are documented here in this thread, so the community has long realized that you are just a blabbermouth.

You haven't answered a single question about your ingenious system... and you won't...

A branch of cheap bragging.

transcendreamer #:

But you're the snot-nosed kid yourself, and everyone can see it; you're bombarded by the mere fact of my presence - by a morbid envy of the best representatives - and everyone can see it.

10 dollars is proof of your hopeless poverty, nothing more, who do you want to fool, you think they are so naive here... 😁

Besides, you're again attributing nonexistent abilities to yourself - because you don't know how to trade in any market - as everyone here has already seen.

Namely, you're losing out on any question about a wave forecast with snotty patsy excuses like the market will crash or the capitalists will steal the grail.

These facts are documented here in this thread, so the community has long realized that you are just a blabbermouth.

You haven't answered a single question about your ingenious system... and you won't...

And who to talk to with Zhora, Vitya music?

khorosh #:

Quantum mechanics and theorists cannot explain cases, of which there have been many. When a person has a bad feeling before flying in an aeroplane and refuses to fly. And the plane falls down. So they invent various hypotheses to explain the inexplicable.

google survivor error

transcendreamer #:

But you're the snot-nosed kid yourself, and everyone can see it, you're bombarded by the mere fact of my presence - by a morbid envy of the best representatives - and everyone can see it.

Cheap posts by a Deribas pussy in a rancid fish market are worthless.

You can prove your wit in real life with $50 in real life in public. It's not too late. I will.

Just don't brag again about being stocked full of daddy's money))))

50 is for small expenses)))

Vladimir Baskakov #:
I suggest all forum members buy euros at midnight, draw a candle up and sell at the high. Profit is equal. Who is in favour? Let's crash the forex.
Just don't forget to announce the combined volume.
I'll sell it to you.
About the candle up - broadsword for two, bitcoin look....
;)

Renat Akhtyamov #:
Just don't forget to announce the combined volume.
I'll sell it to you.
;)
Okay, we'll be market makers.
Reason: