A topic for traders. - page 163

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Do we know everything about the human body and its incredible possibilities?

I had a dream a couple of days ago.

I was installing some kind of air signal. I hooked up the air hose, and so and so I'm trying to test it.

Suddenly a voice over my shoulder says, "Open the tap.

I open the tap and, lo and behold, the horn goes off so loudly that I wake up in the middle of the night.

It turns out that a car was passing by against my house and started honking loudly at that moment. And what the hell gave her the command to honk at that time in the middle of the night? That begs the question.

This is just one of the incomprehensible incidents in my life, which can only be explained by coincidence. But there have been many, really fantastic. I knew in advance the events that would come true.

This is not fiction to attract attention, but to draw attention to incomprehensible phenomena in our lives.

Just don't mix

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Just don't mix

And you'll have to change your keyboard a lot. Or even an iPhone)

Uladzimir Izerski #:

And you'll have to change your keyboard a lot. Or even an iPhone)

I have an android, I haven't earned an iPhone yet, the house needs to be finished, tomorrow they will do the screed, 210 sq. m.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
I have an Android, I haven't earned an iPhone yet, I have a house to finish, they're screeding tomorrow, 210 sq. m.

And Transheimer blew all his money on bitcoin. You should have led by example.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

And Transheimer blew all his money on bitcoin. You should have led by example.

He's a capitalist, he's allowed, I'm a working man.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
He's a capitalist, he's allowed, I'm a worker

I used to think you were a lazy stoker, but you really are a hard worker. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Capitalists are few and far between, but we're in robes and we're many).

Uladzimir Izerski #:

I used to think you were a lazy stoker, but you really are a hard worker. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Capitalists are few and far between, but we're in robes and we're many).

Yeah, I respect the working class, not the blue-collar workers who sit around and have crises.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Yeah, I respect the working class, not the blue-collar workers who sit around and make crises.

They don't sit around too much, they get pissed when the price doesn't go their way.)

They're capitalists. They don't know the future.)

Uladzimir Izerski #:

They don't sit around too much, they get pissed when the price doesn't go their way).

You don't know how it ended?

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Don't know how the case ended?

Not interested. Looked it up. Alive healthy. 2021.11.25 09:01

Reason: