A topic for traders. - page 115

Alexsey Minchenko #:

I am ready to invest $100 in this project.

Oh, Vital already has sponsors).

osmo1709 #:
If a situation arises where there are signals on all timeframes from BIG TO SMALL, then you can enter on the small one and earn, because on each higher interval there is confirmation. THIS STRATEGY, LIKE THE VITALI STRATEGY, WORKS. It's very similar to the trend trading, with market entry on correction.

I see how many people have different understanding of what a trend is. I am not going to change their minds, there is no point.

For many people, the trend is just a wave in my conception.

Patterns are sets of waves in certain combinations. Each wave cannot go beyond 9. This is the law of the market.

Laws operate regardless of people's minds and desires.

Each wave, I have marked, will correspond to the strength and direction.

Different TFs have different waves and trends. But at any TF the law of the market remains, no matter who wants to change it.

The question of earning will lie in a deep understanding of waves.

There is an opportunity to learn more on my blog.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Oh, Vital already has sponsors).

I see how many people have a different understanding of what a trend is. I will not change their minds, there is no point.

For many people, the trend is just a wave in my conception.

The patterns are sets of waves in certain combinations. Each wave cannot go beyond 9. This is the law of the market.

Laws operate regardless of people's minds and desires.

Each wave, I have marked, will correspond to the strength and direction.

Different TFs have different waves and trends. But at any TF the law of the market remains, no matter who wants to change it.

The question of earning will lie in a deep understanding of waves.

There is an opportunity to learn more on my blog.

Read

osmo1709 #:
If a situation arises where there are signals on all timeframes from BIG TO SMALL, then you can enter on the small one and make money, because on each higher interval there is confirmation. THIS STRATEGY, LIKE THE VITALI STRATEGY, WORKS. It's very similar to trend trading, with market entry on correction. To program it, you need a stochastic and trend SMAs. To enter a trade when stochastics show an extremum on a small timeframe, and the SMAs on all timeframes except the smallest where the stochastics are set to trend. That is, on all timeframes the trend is up, for example, and on the smallest timeframe it is overbought/oversold on Stochastic. We have to prescribe instead of 0, in the code of the EA the timeframes from large to small and 2 indicators (stochastic and SMAs) and you can run. This is just a trend entry (on all timeframes) on a correction (on a small timeframe). I hope, Vladimir, I understood the essence of your strategy correctly.
Here is EA on the same principle

Uladzimir Izerski #:

)))

Now show me how you can trade.

No, don't just show me how much you earn, I am not interested, but how you can trade.

Open a small account and show me 20 trades.

I'll appreciate the merit of what you do with the poster. Hee hee.))

I wanted to send you a message, but it's closed.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

I wanted to send you a message, but it's closed.

It's open to friends. You can add me and it will be open too.

Good afternoon Gentlemen Traders! Help me solve a non-trivial problem, for God's sake!
How to calculate the pip value if the deposit currency (e.g. eur) is not involved in the quote (e.g. AUD/NZD)?
That is, the deposit is EUR, and we open a Buy trade on AUD/NZD with a lot size of 1000 pips (last decimal place). How do we know what the loss will be if we close on the stop?
What is the algorithm for calculating ???

Stanislav Nikolaev the deposit currency (eg eur) is not involved in the quote (eg AUD/NZD)?
That is, the deposit is EUR, and we open a Buy trade on AUD/NZD with a lot size of 1000 pips (last decimal place). How do we know what the loss will be if we close on the stop?
What is the algorithm for calculation ???
https://ru.investing.com/tools/forex-pip-calculator

I love it)
But I have to write this algorithm into the robot by hand. I'm racking my brains! Does anyone know how to read this by hand?

Stanislav Nikolaev #:

I love it)
But I have to write this algorithm into the robot by hand. I'm racking my brains! I think it would be wrong to use pips and euros in calculations.

I think it's wrong to use euro pips, account currency, in calculations. The right way is to use percents or other units.

Alexsey Minchenko #:

I do not think it is correct to use pips-euro, account currency, in calculations. It is correct to use a percentage or other currency.

The deposit currency may be USD, but the pair for which we open the trade is AUD/NZD.
There is a huge bind in this case to the NZDUSD pair. The strategy tester does not give Bid values of other pairs. So I cannot find this dependence empirically. Who met in practice, please help me to understand. Question, if at the opening of a trade on AUD/NZD the NZDUSD quote had one value, and at closing it had another, does it affect the point value and drawdown on the loss?

Reason: