ZigZags, waves, trends. - page 19

apr73:

Hello Vladimir.

I am interested to know more about your system.

If you could put together a text file of the wave recognition system and send it to me in a private message, I would appreciate it.

(chuckles) All right. I'll add you to the list.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

for all those who are not fully aware of the author and are unknowingly interested in the twig, the entire method is detailed on page 10

it also explains how the branch more than doubled in size.

you are being tricked.

I think this thread will come up regularly as alcoholic liquids enter the body

Maxim Kuznetsov:

for all those who are not fully aware of the author and are unknowingly interested in the twig, the entire method is detailed on page 10

it also explains how the branch more than doubled in size.

you're being scammed.

You have nothing clever to offer, so you bark here from lack and similarity along with B's scintillating wit.

I used to think you were smarter than that. Wrong.

You do not miss this thread because in this rotten way you want to propagate yourself so smart. So go ahead and do it)))) My threads are always at the top. PR)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

You have nothing clever to offer, so you're barking up a lack and similarity along with B's scintillating wit.

I used to think you were smarter than that. Wrong.

You don't skip this thread because in this rotten way you want to propagate yourself so smart. So go ahead and do it)))) My threads are always at the top. Come on!)))

I do not miss this branch because long enough I led it, while the cleaner of the first post somewhere to rest.

And then the efforts of TC branch became an advertising project, and had to delete a lot of things.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I don't skip this thread because I've been running it for quite a while, while the cleaner of the first post was resting somewhere.

and then the TC's efforts turned it into an advertising project and I had to delete a lot of stuff.

Nothing prevents you to get into the normal course, and not be a vegetable scarecrow, so that everyone is afraid of the branch.)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

1. ZZ is not convenient. I agree, that's why I wrote an alternative.

2. What is SR - abbreviated support and resistance.

3. no ratios apply. Another way. Don't want to advertise it.

4. I will tell you more about it.

Waves are distributed on the chart by certain patterns. These patterns have their own quantitative limits within a certain price range.

It does not matter which TF to take for analysis. At any TF and at any selected financial instrument there will be a known pattern according to my recognition system.

With the first wave it is not as simple as it seems. After all, it is not literally known to anyone. My algorithm allows to identify even the first wave. Therefore, it is easy to recognize a trend or a flat.

The largest wave is recognized as any other wave. It all depends on the price range to be considered. The main thing is that it is the first).

The algorithm for identifying the waves is interesting. The fractality of price series determines the similarity/identicality of properties at different scales. It is difficult with the first wave if it is defined on 20 - 30 bars or on 9 waves, if it is defined on 130 bars then the largest wave is more probable.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

the algorithm for identifying waves is interesting. The fractality of the price series determines the similarity/identicality of the properties at different scales. It is difficult with the first wave if it is determined on 20 - 30 bars or on 9 waves, if on 130 bars, then the largest wave will be with a higher probability.

The algorithm I developed and do not want to disclose yet, it works in a completely different way. Not at all like in classic ZZ. I have no blocks, the only parameter for tuning the breaker is a price range.

Of course, there is a moment when the first wave is corrective and even obligatory at first, but then it only develops into an impulse wave. This is a fact. But it is not a problem, the wave will be identified anyway. And it will be the first wave with the number 9, not when the second or the third wave appears. I have already shown it in the picture.

Every wave never goes beyond 1-9 and that is the power of the law of financial markets.

P.s.

Just do not look for an analogy with Elliott waves. It's a completely different concept.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I have developed the algorithm, and I don't want to reveal it yet, but it works in a completely different way. Not at all like in classic ZZs. I have no blocks, the only parameter to set the breaker is the price range.

Yes, of course, there is a moment when the first wave is corrective and even obligatory at first, but then it only develops into an impulse wave. This is a fact. But it is not a problem, the wave will be identified anyway. And it will be the first wave with the number 9, not when the second or the third wave appears. I have already shown it in the picture.

Every wave never goes beyond 1-9 and that is the power of the law of financial markets.

P.s.

Just do not look for an analogy with Elliott waves. There is a completely different concept here.

There is no task to unravel. There are not many ways to find extrema in general. I do not like ZZ and fractal, I use the logic of Williams Larry. It is in the kodobase.

I represent and decompose series differently, I have already written somewhere. That is why I am interested in other solutions for the definition of the states. I have in addition to waves of convergence, divergence, dips / rises yet. It gets complicated.

If there is a certain regulation, of course nothing can get beyond it, if there are no undefined states. It depends on the will of the divorcee.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

There is no task to solve. There are not many ways to find extrema in general. I don't like ZZ and fractal, I use Williams Larry logic. It is in the kodobase.

I represent and decompose series differently, I have already written somewhere. That is why I am interested in other solutions for the definition of the states. I have in addition to waves of convergence, divergence, dips / rises yet. It gets complicated.

If there is a certain regulation, of course nothing can get beyond it, if there are no undefined states. It depends on the will of the slave.

I have looked at it. I agree that important and essential work has been done. I only didn't like the fact that the sequence of waves is not respected as I understand it. As this has already become important to me. There are other patterns tied to my system that fit into the overall picture of the market. For example channels that can be built without waiting for the third point. That is predictive and they miraculously work to everyone's surprise. And many other things.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I've had a look. I agree that important substantial work has been done. I only didn't like the fact that the sequence of waves is not respected as I understand it. As it has already become important to me. There are other patterns tied to my system that fit into the overall picture of the market. For example channels that can be built without waiting for the third point. That is predictive and they miraculously work to everyone's surprise. And many other things.

In Forex there aren't, haven't been and won't be any regularities. Don't waste your time
Reason: