A topic for traders. - page 117

Uladzimir Izerski #:

If you don't have the brains, you can study other people's thoughts ad infinitum).

==========

Look what a noble gentleman you are, you didn't draw a caricature.)

I'll give you 10-50 dollars if you don't have your own, and repeat the result with 100 trades in public. Will you do it? I'll walk out of here in disgrace forever .

If you don't do it. Then you're a tattletale.)

I don't care how much you can make on a random process.

You can only prove with your real results and show everyone what you're capable of.

Gentlemen are no longer trusted by words.)

===

Thanks for the links. If not for me they will be useful for others.

You are clinging to me resentfully and trying to pretentiously prove that you learned how to trade 😁🤣
although everyone can see and understand that you are just babbling & ranting...

He's going to make money on randoms 😆

Yeah and I'm not in the habit of proving anything to such loser fantasists. 😘

transcendreamer #:

Again you are clinging to me resentfully and trying to pretend like you learned to trade 😁🤣
although everyone can see and understand that all you have is twaddle & verbiage...

He's going to make money on randoms 😆

Yeah and I'm not in the habit of proving anything to such loser fantasists. 😘

By hitting on me you are proving and exacerbating your ignorance of the trade.

That's just what weaklings do. Hee hee.

Guys, need some help, maybe you can advise me on where to go or what to do. I wrote a simple python script to automate trading via MT5. Let's say trading through moving averages, everything is standard. The fast moving average crosses the slow one from bottom to top - we close all Sell positions and open Buy positions. At crossing of opposite positions, the program closes them, but does not open a new position to buy. An error is shown in the log ({47}Duplicated transaction ). At the same time everything works as it should on Forex brokers. The error occurs only when I trade futures via Finam. What should I do?

Uladzimir Izerski #:

[shrieks of a wounded loser]

So you're the one coming at me like I'm some kind of a boor.

I answer your amateurish question about the colour of the noise, and I get some hurtful shrieks in return.

You're just sick, Izersky, get some treatment!

Obsessed with proving a point, a false prophet, a punk.

For crosses, this figure is not a constant.

transcendreamer #:

So you're the one coming at me like I'm some kind of a boor.

I answered your amateurish question about the colour of the noise, and in response I hear resentful shrieking.

You're just sick, Izersky, get some treatment!

Obsessed with proving a point, false prophet empty-nester.

Without what you said about the caricature everything would have gone peacefully and quietly. Don't pass your shit on to others.

And the white noise was a joke.) You're as tired as a burdock. Patience.)

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Without what you said about the caricature things would have gone peacefully and quietly. Don't pass your shit on to others.

And the white noise was a joke.) You're as tired as a burdock. Patience.)

You're the only one who gives a shit here, you resentful trader's ass.

transcendreamer #:

You're the only one who gives a shit here, you resentful, self-important trader.

Your insults don't make you look like a decent person. Hee hee)))

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Your insults do not adorn you as a decent human being. Hee hee)))

You squeal like an embittered unfed dog, and then you're surprised?

Everyone can see how you get hysterical like a pussy just from any of my posts...

Equal to the fact that you're a cheap whistleblower with no sprout, with prophet syndrome.

😉

transcendreamer #:

You squeal like an embittered unfed dog and then you're surprised?

Everyone can see how you get hysterical like a pussy just from any of my posts...

Equal to the fact that you're a cheap whistleblower with no sprout, with prophet syndrome.

😉

It's beneath my dignity to reply any more to such a boor. He won't understand anyway. Amen. Hee-hee.))

Reason: