Encrypting My Work---Howto?

I'm in a bit of confusion after looking through previous articles on encrypting MQL4 code... because it seems that many of the 'solutions' are susceptible to being cracked very easily by decompilers that are easily acquired.  My aim is to have my work not susceptible to being cracked by a decompiler or someone who is a skilled hacker.. Any suggestions?

my most humble regards to friends that help

Neal_Van:

I'm in a bit of confusion after looking through previous articles on encrypting MQL4 code... because it seems that many of the 'solutions' are susceptible to being cracked very easily by decompilers that are easily acquired.  My aim is to have my work not susceptible to being cracked by a decompiler or someone who is a skilled hacker.. Any suggestions?

Keep it private.

Neal_Van:

You have 3 options:

1. Implement all valuable stuff on a server and use MQL as a mediator only to send/receive requests to/from the server.

2. Encode your logic in a black box like a trained neural network, without disclosing how it has been trained. Deliver new trained NNs by subscription (again a web-server would be a plus).

3. Sell support, not a product. But your product should be large and complicated.

Stanislav Korotky:

You have 3 options:

1. Implement all valuable stuff on a server and use MQL as a mediator only to send/receive requests to/from the server.

2. Encode your logic in a black box like a trained neural network, without disclosing how it has been trained. Deliver new trained NNs by subscription (again a web-server would be a plus).

3. Sell support, not a product. But your product should be large and complicated.

Stanislav Korotky,

I would like to find out more about 1 and 2.. are there books or articles on such material?

Neal_Van:

I would like to find out more about 1 and 2.. are there books or articles on such material?

I'm not sure there are books about this. You can read about server-side scripting with any server language (like PHP, Java, JavaScript [node.js], Perl, Python, etc.). This is probably to so easy for quick start. Very close similar approach is used by many signal service providers, including MQL5 signals. Basically, a user has a client (terminal) with a EA which executes trading commands from a server. The commands can be generated using your server-side data (quotes, news, etc) or data received from the clients. In the case of MQL5 signals, you have a EA running on your terminal, and you sell signals from it via the server.
Reason: