How do I access the turkey remotely? - page 8

zhuki >>:
Так может DLL сделать для проверки спроса. Я, если найду возможность сделаю. Только не совсем понятно чего передавать из терминала в терминал.

If you have a dll without classes, I'd appreciate it.

I think I will be able to convert it to pure mql. I will post it here too. Because the topic is quite interesting not for me alone on this forum.

and from the terminal to send e.g. crossing of two MAs (also to check the demand :). The main thing is to have the same functions - to connect and listen to the socket. On them all base will be built.

I will divide standard MT example by MA or MACD for tests. In one exp, the input calculation function, in the second its execution. And connect these functions from different MTs via a socket. One thinks when to enter, and the second executes. But this will be the second step when I introduce it in MQL.

By the way, you may write an article on using sockets :)).

I.e. we transmit a packet of information.

yes. you can just give a single digit: 0 / 1 or -1. like closed all / to buy / to sell

sergeev >>:
да. можно просто одну циферку: 0 / 1 или -1. типа закрыли все/на покупку/на продажу

You understand that I'm not promising anything. As much as possible.

zhuki >>:

Вы понимаете,что я ничего не обещаю. По мере возможности.

Well, I'm not exactly rolling my eyes. :)

If you have a clever book in Russian about the use of api sockets, I would be grateful to it :)

sergeev писал(а) >>

If you have a clever book in russian about using api sockets, I would appreciate it too :)

>> by the way.

However. Didn't expect so much to be written in 24 hours :-))) Colleagues. A lot has been written, but what to do is unclear. Let's start with something. Here's a tixiver. It writes ticks to a file. Is it possible to make it write them to a file not on the local machine, but to a smart file on the server. HOW should this be done? Specifically. I'm not a programmer, and I don't even know µl, generally speaking. I will use the method of gut feeling. If I upload a file to the server via ftp, and somehow specify its address in this tixaver, will something be written there? And another question. Are there any data streams sent out by known major brokers, which are directly available on the net somehow and can be read by pxp script? Then the maths could be stuffed into it and it would generate the files - directly on the hosting. М? Just please be very specific, abstract thoughts on how to arrange this, I have some myself.

mikfor >>:
КАК это сделать? Конкретно. Я не программер, и даже мкл не знаю, вообще говоря. Буду методом начуного тыка пользоваться.

If you are not a programmer, neither scientific nor anti-scientific talk will help.

It is better to go straight to a programmer, and have a concrete substantive conversation with him.

There is no specific solution for you and your task. These are individual developments.

I have the first and last, but thanks anyway.

Reason: