Trend vs Flat - page 29

Hot Tartar boys, you have a market modelling approach, each one different. I don't model the market at all, I monitor it. The last time I modelled it was when I could get an insider and used it to speculate in precious metals. Today I don't know in advance where the market will go, but the tracking system works. Simple: a reversal signal; a trend break; a trend correction if it fails.

It's like a missile that has no idea where a plane is going but shoots it down.

Renat Akhtyamov:

please

It's just that it's hard to see now.

At least now it's clear you didn't paint by hand). Are you getting out of the market on the colour change?

khorosh:

At least it's clear now that you didn't paint by hand). Do you exit the market on a colour change?

You don't exit, you turn around.

There's only one order in the market all the time.

the state on the first pages of this indicator, but with the application of statistics, i.e. SKO, as my indicator was not yet able to predict

When Che drew a rectangle in the basement once, I thought for a long time - what's up?

I figured it out yesterday and did the same thing myself.

but....

started to test it, ... lags behind

found a more logical way out and threw the stats out the window.

as a result I got a forecast

Renat Akhtyamov:

you don't exit, you turn around

there's a single order in the market all the time

The state on the first pages by this indicator, but with the use of statistics, i.e. SKO, as my indicator was not yet able to predict

So it's trending. Up, or down, a flat does not count.

Алексей Тарабанов:

So it's trending. Up, or down, a flat doesn't count.

Flat is absent as a definition

there is only a throttle lever

The brakes were invented by cowards.

Renat Akhtyamov:

please

I just can't see it very well now.

What is this line on the chart? How does it fit on a candlestick chart? It looks like a line drawn at close prices and depending on the close price, the line is coloured red or blue.

Vitali Kadel:

What is this line on the chart? How does it fit on a candlestick chart? It looks like a line drawn on a candlestick's close prices and is coloured red or blue depending on the close price.

Not that.

GUYS SPLIT UP...WE'VE ALL BEEN OVERMATCHED FOREVER (AND EVEN RENA) XD

Forum on trading, automated trading systems & strategy testing

Real profitable trading robots.

Vladislav Andruschenko, 2019.12.16 14:35

I don't think it's the one that makes a stable 5% or 500% profit, but the one that makes a constant / non-permanent profit.

When I am testing algorithms on a demo, I also randomly open trades - and they all close only in the plus.

Why?

Because I set them to close only in profit.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Simple: a reversal signal; a trend break; a trend correction if it fails.

It's kind of like a missile that has no idea where the plane is going but shoots it down.

It turns out that entrance in the main direction is on correction and in the worst case it is a flat?

Yeah, it's a really cool theme, if you get it wrong at least you run into a flat, and there the price always returns to the middle swing zone and it's not so scary.
Reason: