Need help indentifying indicator - page 165

forex_love:
hello everyone.. i dont know where to ask for help so i post it here..

can anyone help me to make this indicator shows the name of currency after alert message appear? since i open many windows with different pairs so its hard for me to know which one this indicator referred to after the signal.

thanks.

bbands_stop_v1_amp_alerts.mq4

Hello Forex_love,

This version should show the name of the currency on the alert message.

mrtools:
Hello Forex_love, This version should show the name of the currency on the alert message.

thanks a lot mrtools.. i will try it out..

ok i've tried this indicator and it's working.. everyone out there who using bbstops will love this indicator close on current true/false option with currency name improvement! try it out!

I don't know if this is the right place guys, but I'm sure you'll tell me otherwise. Are there any known TMA indicators that can fill itself with color, blocking out price action like the photo ? Of course I have doctored the photo to look like this, but could it be done?

Files:
tma.png  126 kb

bjwine06:
I don't know if this is the right place guys, but I'm sure you'll tell me otherwise. Are there any known TMA indicators that can fill itself with color, blocking out price action like the photo ? Of course I have doctored the photo to look like this, but could it be done?

I had something like this.

bjwine06:

bjwine06

Those are 2 versions of the same indicator on chart. The one that you are sking for simply has a histogram colored black in the middle. If you change the background color for such indicators you will see a black channel

PS: as I see both are centered TMA indicator variations

Mrtools or Mladen..

Can you cek this pic, indicator is used in the image ??

thanks b4

Files:
ao2loxw.png  35 kb

Q_Mouze:

Mrtools or Mladen..

thanks b4

I don't know that indicator

But looking at it it seems to be working wrong (see the past period where it shows a down trend all the time and the trend was clearly up)

mladen:
I don't know that indicator But looking at it it seems to be working wrong (see the past period where it shows a down trend all the time and the trend was clearly up)

if I was at first glance similar to the indicator "wick-o-gram" but not.

Q_Mouze:

Mrtools or Mladen..

thanks b4

That's Candle length Identifier indicator

mladen:
I don't know that indicator But looking at it it seems to be working wrong (see the past period where it shows a down trend all the time and the trend was clearly up)

Modification of CandleLengthDisplay (maybe)

This indie for 'Price Action' method. Recomend use in H1 or H4 tf.

Sometimes can give the wrong signal when price reverses direction because allow the Candle moved in first time...

Q_Mouze:
if I was at first glance similar to the indicator "wick-o-gram" but not.

For sure... NOT

Please. Help identify indicator

Video Best Forex Trading Strategies : Trend Imperator V2 - YouTube

Files:
new_image.gif  50 kb
Reason: