Trend vs Flat - page 36

Serqey Nikitin:

Are you obviously a physicist...?

Answer:

1. How do you distinguish a trend from a flat? ( But not on history..., on history even a moron will show you the right one...)

2. Is it possible to make a break-even trade - 100% of profitable deals? ( over a seventh year).

1. There are many methods. As for my trending strategy: I find a trend and a flat is automatic when a stop is triggered.
2. There is no such thing as a lossless trade. All because of the nature of the market: there is no trend without a flat and vice versa.
Do I need an exercise book? )

AlfaGroup:
A trend and a flat does not have a direction (to one side or the other). A trend can be up or down - the main thing is that it does not change direction for a long time, unlike a flat, which moves in a corridor.

that's where it gets weird... an obvious contradiction...

AlfaGroup:
1. There are many methods. As for my trending strategy: I find a trend and a flat is automatic when a stop is triggered.
2. There is no such thing as a lossless trade. All because of the nature of the market: there are no trends without flops and vice versa.
Do I get a credit? )

Pass in point 1... No pass in point 2.

On the whole - credit, as no one answers question 2 correctly...

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

as an option to know the future direction (yellow line)

Quote:

I personally have found the laws by which the market moves.

Most importantly, by this law, you can find everything except one thing: the direction of price movement.

It was not there and never will be.

In this I am one hundred percent sure.

Алексей Тарабанов:

the most important thing about this law is that you can find anything except one thing - the direction of price movement.

The direction of "price movement" is not that important. As long as you are zagged. In normal proportions.

Regarding your equity risks.

Алексей Тарабанов:

A quote:

I personally have found the laws by which the market moves.

The most important thing about this law is that you can find anything except one thing: the direction of price movement.

It was not there and never will be.

I am one hundred per cent sure of this.

I thought there were no such people)))

I thought there were none)))

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

At least one person reacted adequately to this abracadabra picture)))

I thought there were none)))

Do you think many people should be willing to respond to abracadabra?

khorosh:

Do you think that many people should be willing to respond to abracadabra?

they do. Unfortunately...

There is no such thing as a trend or a flat. These conventional definitions are just a tinsel, a wrapper for sampling events in the past in an attempt to give them a quality*.

Uncertainty is everything... The sooner you understand this, the less distracted you are by false targets.

Vladpedro:

There is no such thing as a trend or a flat. These conventional definitions are just a tinsel, a wrapper for sampling events in the past in an attempt to give them a quality*.

Uncertainty is everything... The sooner you realise this, the less distracted you are by false targets.

And what is offered instead of "tinsel"?

Reason: