How to increase your account by a factor of 1,000. - page 23

Vitali Kadel:
Why would this man need your 600 when he will have 168,000 if he increases his bill in four months.

When you have money, you still want to feel like a GURU.

MrBobr1:
Which is interesting. Some people look for patterns, others look for profitable trading robots or try to create a profitable trading system. But it's simple. You do not need to look for patterns. There are not many of them on the market. There are a lot of irregularities. You have to do the opposite. Make a search algorithm where there are no regularities. Then we eliminate the unnecessary, and the necessary (regularities) remain. So it is with the system. Where and when I may earn? Where and when I may not lose or lose so much. Two different approaches. Two different results.

The market lives by its own laws, which traders are trying to understand, they see what is happening as disharmony, but they need harmony. There is only one harmony, and if you give it up, you will fall into chaos. Therefore, your plan is simply not working in its essence. There is plenty of disharmony around, and it is trying to destroy man.

Sergey Lazarenko:

The market lives by its own laws, which traders are trying to understand, they see what is happening as disharmony, but they need harmony. There is only one harmony, and if you give it up, you will fall into chaos. Therefore, your plan is simply not working in its essence. There is a lot of disharmony around, and it is trying to destroy a man.

I was just suggesting my way and approach to the trade. I showed you my report. Then show me your approach and your result. Let's look at the harmony.

Sergey Lazarenko:

чо то не то говоришь, или пишешь? рынок живет по своим законам, которые трейдеры пытаются понять, они видят происходящее как дисгармонию, а им нужна гармония. Она то всего одна, и если от нее отказать, то погрузишься в хаос. Посему ваш план просто не рабочий по сути своей. Дисгармонии кругом полным полно, и она пытается разрушить человека.

In fact hundreds of trades and six months of trading without a drawdown. And your harmonic report was never looked at.

MrBobr1:

In fact hundreds of trades and six months of trading without a drawdown. And your harmonic report was never looked at.

There is no trading without drawdown.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

There's no trade without a drawdown.

Well, almost no drawdown. So 10-20 pips.

How much has the current account increased?

webgopnik:
How much have you increased your account by so far?

Not at what time. Trading has stopped, for now. There's one problem, I can't follow the system all the time. Emotions run high sometimes, What's the point of starting if the problem isn't solved.

MrBobr1:

Not at what time. Trading has stopped, for now. There's one problem, I can't follow the system all the time. Emotions run high sometimes, What's the point of starting if the problem isn't solved.

Can't you make a robot based on your TS?

khorosh:

Can't you make a robot using your TS?

Would you like to?

Reason: