Does anyone have a decent advisor for sale? - page 4

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

But here is another example: You go to the grocery shop to buy butter and you know that it costs 38 roubles per pack. There is butter on the counter and the price tag is 38 roubles. Are you going to turn round and go home without the butter? ;)

He'll go to a neighbouring shop and buy it there for 40. :)

PapaYozh >> :

This is an example of use value for the trader.

If a product is purchased for resale, then its price + costs should be less than the expected sales price, that's natural.

But here is another example: You go to the grocery shop to buy butter and know that it costs 38 rubles per pack. There is butter on the counter and the price tag is 38 roubles. Are you going to turn round and go home without the butter? ;)

Well here is another example right now on EURUSD 1.4977 if you think the market will go up, you buy,

whoever is selling to you thinks the market will fall.

If you thought the price would remain the same, you would refuse to make a deal with the seller too.

PapaYozh >> :

But here is another example: You go to the grocery shop to buy butter and you know that it costs 38 roubles per pack. There is butter on the counter and the price tag is 38 roubles. Are you going to turn round and go home without the butter? ;)

Yes! because there's no such tiny crossed-out price, like the old one, of 45 rbl. :)))) where's the profit?! no, we don't buy without profit! :)))

Urain писал(а) >>

Well, here is another example right now for EURUSD 1.4977 if you think the market will go up then you buy,

the one who sells to you thinks the market will fall.

There are those who do not care what happens to the market, because they need a specific currency for their needs.

---

PS. Going back to the topic of the thread, EAs are probably sold by those who think that they will get cheaper !

;)

LeoV писал(а) >>

What happens if he doesn't meet expectations and leaks? Does consumer protection work in this case? ....))))

We're fair game. We'll give you back the money you spent on your purchase.

Buying oil, a computer you are meeting your needs now and it does not really matter what tomorrow brings

buying currency on the market what matters is that tomorrow

it is different

Otherwise you wouldn't buy a ticket to the city toilet for 10 rubles if you knew in confidence that the entrance price would be 5 rubles tomorrow and the punishment is guaranteed.)

alexx_v >> :

Yes! Because there is no tiny crossed-out price, like the old one, of 45 roubles. :)))) where's the profit?! No, we don't buy without a profit! :)))

As for the oil, the sellers don't need it, they need the money, so they sell it and the buyers don't need the money, they need the oil.

The seller is fed up with this oil, and the buyer is starved (exaggeratedly speaking, ready to buy oil and more expensive), but since it is 38, he will gladly buy it 38. The seller is also willing to sell for 35, but since the buyer is paying 38, it is a sin to refuse.

alexx_v писал(а) >>

Yes! because there's no such tiny crossed-out price, like the old one, of 45 roubles. :)))) where's the profit?! no, buying without a profit is not our method! :)))

Man, I'm a sucker for buying.

That's it, on Saturday I'll come to the hyper for shopping, wander the hall and come home empty. And I'll tell my wife: "I didn't buy anything, because there's no profit in it!"

Gentlemen, do not confuse the transaction price and the value of the goods to each party.

These are three different prices.

PapaYozh >> :

Shit, I'm a sucker for buying.

That's it, I'll go shopping on Saturday, wander the hall and come home empty-handed. And I'll tell my wife, "I didn't buy anything because there's no profit in it."

No, you can quietly add the old price to the price sticker and then with a clear conscience... :)))

Reason: