New idea about the bigbear's method

now I really hope someone can modify the bouncingpipEA_mpowerV41 ? here's the idea:

after each entry been stop lost,I hope we can make next entry (same direction and meet those filter conditins again) increase lot like use fibonacci number like 0.1,0.2,0.3,0.5,0.8,1.3,2.1 lots.totally 7 level,and each level SL,TP,can be adjusted seperately ,so we can use it in different pair. once any one of the level win,we don't trade this direction any more.we wait next reversed sidnal. for the Money management,we only control the total lots IAW the balance,that's enough.there are some items make the risk relatively low.

(1)we are not blindly use the martingale method but with big bear+filter method.so even we are not in the right direction,it's almost the end of wrong direction and filter can less the wrong entry.

(2)we use fibonacci number instead of martingale make the risk even lower.

please consider my idea and make one let we test.

best wish

luke

nobody want try?

If you are about bigbear's public zigzag thread so some of the authors are the members of this elite section so I think it is the better to ask them.

goodsignal:
now I really hope someone can modify the bouncingpipEA_mpowerV41 ? here's the idea:

after each entry been stop lost,I hope we can make next entry (same direction and meet those filter conditins again) increase lot like use fibonacci number like 0.1,0.2,0.3,0.5,0.8,1.3,2.1 lots.totally 7 level,and each level SL,TP,can be adjusted seperately ,so we can use it in different pair. once any one of the level win,we don't trade this direction any more.we wait next reversed sidnal. for the Money management,we only control the total lots IAW the balance,that's enough.there are some items make the risk relatively low.

(1)we are not blindly use the martingale method but with big bear+filter method.so even we are not in the right direction,it's almost the end of wrong direction and filter can less the wrong entry.

(2)we use fibonacci number instead of martingale make the risk even lower.

please consider my idea and make one let we test.

best wish

luke

You may try it, and tell us the results.

Personally I'm not too much into martingale systems.

I like to see a direction, trade it, and then lose or win.

Martingales not for me.

But thats just me...

Reason: