How to make giant profits on forex? - page 34

the best trading system is to trade backwards. You want to sell - buy, buy - sell. And the perfect trading system is not to trade at all )

Nikolai Karetnikov:
the best trading system is to trade backwards. Hands reach out to sell - buy, buy - sell. And the perfect trading system is not to trade at all )

How much money do you have?

Алексей Тарабанов:

How much money do you have?

what's the point? )

To the deposit

you are on some very high level of enlightenment )

I don't follow your train of thought.

khorosh:

That's why I wrote that in the well).

Taxes in the sense of paying utility bills for heating?

It is not taxes, it is a utility service. Taxes are paid either by your employer or by yourself, if you are self-employed or self-employed. At the stock exchange, a broker pays from the profit; in theory, the trader should pay. I would like to see such a miracle of the world )).

Макс:

What the hell yacht...) I live with my mother, I eat potatoes)

Live on a dump, eat potato peels, get zen - isn't that true freedom? ))

Алексей Тарабанов:
Guys, open a forum for programmers, a forum for researchers of market dependence on moonlighting, MA harnesses and other crap. Flag in the hand, drum on the neck. At least meow something about trading here once in a while.
Stop showing off.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

It is not taxes, it is a public service. Taxes are paid either by your employer or by yourself if you are self-employed or self-employed. At the stock exchange, the broker pays from the profit; at Forex, no. In theory, the trader should pay. I would like to see such a miracle of the world )).

Alexey Volchanskiy:

There are no heating mains here, the enemies of the people have buried them all underground.) That is why we have no permafrost. Although, if you take a globe and compare the parallels and meridians with Chukotka, it should be there. And all the heating mains are in the ground. That's why I don't pay taxes, there's no pointwarming the planet for my money!

And I thought you called the service for heating a tax). I might have thought so, don't you agree?) But, as I see it now, I was wrong.) It would be more logical not to pay for heating or pay half as much, since it is so squandered to warm the planet).

webgopnik:
My profits are small, it makes my deposit either stand still or melt away, and I want to make giant profits.

And so do I. But even if you understand how to do it, it is not certain that you will be able to do it in practice. I had a goal of increasing my account by 1,000 times in a year, and everything came out easy and simple on the tester. As for the real account, everything is different. On my N-th try I managed to go only half way to this goal in five months of trading. This is my best result. I think it's unlikely to be real. After all, just once to deviate from the system, or to delay in closing a losing trade, at such risks the account will not become in a couple of seconds. If you are interested, here is the link to the theme https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/330313. If you are interested, I can send you account monitors. So be happy with small profits.

Как увеличить счет в 1000 раз.
Как увеличить счет в 1000 раз.
  • www.mql5.com
Как увеличить счет в 1000 раз. Мне удалось пройти почти половину пути к этой цели. Результат счет за четыре месяца удалось увеличить в 28 раз...
Reason: