Forecast from I - page 32

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

And if - on the news - well, you just have to guess - a bounce up closed the boo and as often happens, it goes sharply down and then close the sell.

If the news - well, you just have to guess - a bounce upwards closed the boo and then it goes sharply downwards, then the price goes up.

Valentin7:

I will do so, there are no other options and I do not have any money left... I will close all the top orders on Sunday evening and leave it at that

no chance to close, the margin is hedged by 50%.

you just get a message that the margin is not enough and that's it

0.01 try to close from 0.05 to start (let the pound riseat least 40 pips to 1.2920) and watch

Valentin7:

Yes, I will do so no more options and have no money to share too ... Sunday evening, all the top orders will close and what happens

There is another option. If interested, write in person))))

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

And if - on the news - well, you just have to guess - a bounce up closed the boo and as often happens, it goes sharply down and then close the sell.

this is a screenshot of a small part of my trades - i've had 35 trades in a row and all in profit...i've been trading for 5 years now but i've always had trouble without stops...when i get brains and learn to put stops...(((( when you're in profit you catch a star and start taking risks and think you are god and as a result you deviate from your system and lose everything

Files:

Valentin7:

this is a screenshot of a small part of my trades - i had 35 trades in a row and all in profit... i've been trading for 5 years now but i have no stops and it always ruined me... When i get brains and learn how to put stops... ((((

you're not the only one who has that problem, no stops, i'm the same way.

Valentin7:

it's a screenshot of a small part of my trades - i've had 35 trades in a row and all were winning ... i've been trading for 5 years now but i got a problem with no stops that always killed me ... when i'll get smart and learn to put stops ... (((( when you get so many good trades you catch a star and start taking risks thinking you are god and as a result you backtrack from your system and lose everything

You have this kind of trade, just pipsqueak, but there are no miracles

We pinch half a cent in profits and grow our losses to mammoth proportions.

Renat Akhtyamov:

you can't close, the margin is hedged by 50%.

You just get a message that there's not enough margin and that's it.

Try to close the 0.01 from 0.05 to start (let the pound rise at least 40 pips to 1.2920) and observe

I will do that on monday i will try to close all three orders as high as possible and i will pray that the pound goes down.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You have this kind of trade, just pipsqueak, but there are no miracles

We pinch half a cent in profits and grow our losses to mammoth size

Yeah, that's probably it... I need to put my feet up...(((

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You have this kind of trade, just pipsqueak, but miracles don't happen

We pinch half a cent in profits and grow our losses to mammoth size.

Absolutely right.

a hackneyed baize to the hilt

buy expensive, sell cheap...

Valentin7:

yes it probably is...i need to put stops...((

You can do it without stops using hedging, but you need some experience. Look for someone else to borrow from(

Reason: