Forecast from I - page 31

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Soon there will be a pullback on the pair not to the north, not to where,

Then on a small TF the signal to sell is formed,

It closes 2 lots 0.5 (which are in the sell), and opens a small lot 0.01 to sell, after a certain number of points, another lot of the same.

And so on. And if the outcome is good, this situation is over in a week or two.

And there is no need to wait for years.

a pullback down on the pound ? is that for sure ? i thought so too i should close at least two that are up but where is the guarantee that it will definitely go down ...((((

Valentin7:

a pullback down on the pound ? is that for sure ? i thought so too i should close at least two that are up but where is the guarantee that it will definitely go down ...((((

Either way, it's a bust. It happens.

Valentin7:

i thought so too, i have to close at least two trades up, but where is the guarantee that it will definitely go down ...((((

There will be a small pullback upwards. How to roll back, there is a pair of sells at 0.05.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

There will be a small pullback upwards. As a pullback, that's where a couple of sell-side trades at 0.05 should be covered

What is your prediction that the pound will go down ... Brexit is not solved but in the UK everyone seems to have calmed down a bit - it is unclear where the pound will go

Vladimir Baskakov:
Either way, the deposit's dead. That's okay, it happens.

I once had a drawdown of about 90%, I sat in lots too. But I got out of it, and another 37-40% was added to the deposit.

Valentin7:

I should have thrown no more than 100 dollars in the deal and that's it. I bought on the bottom and the market went up by 150 points. I decided that it's going to go down and I bought on the bottom and then went down again.. i know there is no way out - the only way out is either to reduce and trade inside these minus signs or by a miracle the price will go up - i'll close the top ones in the black and then the pound will go down

There will be no miracle.

the deposit will increase, and the Equity at the time of closing will remain the same 7 dollars and the continuation of the move up by 0,15 lots and 5 points = $7.5 - flush

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

I once had a drawdown of about 90%, I sat in lots too. But I got out of it, and another 37-40% was added to the deposit.

and he's down 99 and a whopping 99 percent.

;)

Valentin7:

What is your prediction that the pound will go down ... Brexit is not solved but it seems that everyone in the UK has calmed down a bit - it is unclear where the pound will go

It's a long explanation. Just don't fill your head with nonsense. Just watch the chart. Learn to read it.

And if - on the news - well, you just have to guess - a bounce up closed the boo and as often happens, it goes sharply down and then close the sell.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

There will be a small pullback upwards. As a pullback, that's where a couple of sell-side trades at 0.05 should be covered

I will do it that way, there are no more options and I have no money to buy... I will close all the top orders on Sunday evening and leave it at that

Reason: