Study. - page 7

that this is FX Choice Limited

A/C No:569151Name:670922Currency:USD2018.02.05 23:59
Orders:
Open TimeTicketTypeSizeItemPriceS / LT / PTimeStateComment
2018.02.05 09:17:42148227860sell limit1.00 / 0.00EURUSD1.246240.000000.000002018.02.05 10:45:56rejecteddeleted [no money]
Deals:
Open TimeTicketTypeSizeItemPriceOrderCommentEntryCommissionSwapProfit
2018.02.05 09:13:24104163881balance10.00
Closed P/L:0.00
Deposit/Withdrawal:10.00
Credit Facility:0.00
Round Commission:0.00
Instant Commission:0.00
Additional Operations:0.00
Total:10.00
Positions:
Open TimeTicketTypeSizeItemPriceS / LT / PMarket PriceSwapProfit
No transactions
Floating P/L:0.00
Working Orders:
Open TimeTicketTypeSizeItemPriceS / LT / PMarket PriceComment
No transactions
A/C Summary:
Closed Trade P/L:0.00Previous Ledger Balance:0.00
Deposit/Withdrawal:10.00Previous Equity:0.00
Total Credit Facility:0.00Balance:10.00
Round Commission:0.00Equity:10.00
Instant Commission:0.00Floating P/L:0.00
Additional Operations:0.00Margin Requirements:0.00
Total:10.00Available Margin:10.00
Best Regards
Accounts Department
Please report to us within 24 hours if this statement is incorrect. Otherwise this statement will be considered to be confirmed by you.

Alex sha:
that this is FX Choice Limited

The balance is $10 and the lot is 1.00

There is not enough margin to open a position, so the order is deleted. Put lot 0.01

Victor Ziborov:
Andrew, I'll tell you as a man with a degree and numerous diplomas. The most effective education is self-education. So, do not pay for any quack courses (your city is probably full of them). Take the Internet, MT4, a demo account, and read and try, and you will see that little by little, step by step, your future individual trading system will become clear in your mind. But, be aware, this is a long and painful process. At least 4 years. And realistically, more. There is no wide pole road here. Good luck to you.

О .. Glad to see there are people who think that way =)

Especially in trading: either you train yourself or just waste your time on "teachers".

For the teacher is able to make money in the market, but instead he teaches others - he is 99% of a quack =)

The expression "If you can't do it yourself, just teach others. =)))))

Dens12:

О .. Glad to see there are people who think that way =)

Especially in trading it's self-training, or just wasting your time with those "teachers".

For the teacher is able to make money in the market, but instead he teaches others - he is 99% of a quack =)

The expression " If you can't do it yourself, just teach others. =)))))

Delusion, but it's not that important.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

A misconception, but it's not that important.

Yes it is, and 100% true, especially in terms of the application of this expression in the near market -THIS IS THE TRUTH.

Earlier here a person wrote about the example of such teachers, alas it is not the success, or reliability, or temporariness of success in the market that pushes some people into the learning environment.

And what can such a person, in fact a charlatan, teach a beginner? He will only lead them astray.

As a result, some newbies may give up trying to work in this direction until they get out of the crap they will be taught by such a pseudo-guru.

Dens12:

Very important, and 100% true, especially in terms of the application of this expression in the near market -THIS IS THE TRUTH.

Earlier here the man wrote about the example of such teachers, alas it is not success, or not reliability, or temporary success in the market, and pushes some people into the learning environment.

And what can such a person, in fact a charlatan, teach a beginner? He will only lead them astray.

As a result, some of newbies may give up trying to work in this direction while they will get out of the crap they are taught by such a pseudo-guru.

Are you here to argue, or to ask a question about a mistake?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Are you here to argue, or to ask a question of error?

I am simply insisting on my opinion, and I am not going to argue.

Let the newbies decide for themselves what is true - and what is an attempt to mislead them.

As for such teachers, they often dot the forums to attract other sheep for market studies =))) such gurus who have decided to finally make money.

If the market won't work =))) go shear the sheep ...

Dens12:

I am simply insisting on my opinion, and I am not going to argue.

Let the newbies decide for themselves what is true - and what is an attempt to mislead them.

These teachers are often found on forums to attract other sheep for market studies =))) such gurus who have decided to finally make money.

If the market won't give it away =))) Go and herd sheep ...

And the fact that all universities do the same thing is hushed up, right?

Andrey:
Where you can apply. For training in trading.
There are many courses available on the Internet. But before you pay for training you need to be sure of the effectiveness of the chosen course. To do this read the reviews, but not those published on the training site :) Another, simpler and more reliable option is to buy a trading system, either manual or in the form of an Expert Advisor.

Andrey:
Where to go. To learn how to trade.

I'm going to start live trading in a week or so. While I'm getting ready, shall we learn together? There are some visual videos of what it's going to be like. Well, they're just thoughts out loud for myself.

Reason: