Can anyone tell me how to properly open a 100 dollar demo account?

I have a plan to open a real account with 100 dollar. before opening it i want to practice it on a demo account for 6 months. I have open a 100 dollar demo account on pc but whenever i try to open a trade it says you have no money. please help me.

Shuvo Saha:
I have a plan to open a real account with 100 dollar. before opening it i want to practice it on a demo account for 6 months. I have open a 100 dollar demo account on pc but whenever i try to open a trade it says you have no money. please help me.

Not enough money, means that you are trying to open a larger lot size order than your free margin allows.

Try with a smaller order size, for example 0.01, 0.05 or 0.10.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Not enough money, means that you are trying to open a larger lot size order than your free margin allows.

Try with a smaller order size, for example 0.01, 0.05 or 0.10.

Many thanks for replying. Sir, I tried with 0.01 but it says not enough money.. can you explain "larger lot size order than your free margin allows"

Shuvo Saha:
Many thanks for replying. Sir, I tried with 0.01 but it says not enough money.. can you explain "larger lot size order than your free margin allows"

How much $ is your demo account and what leverage do you have?

Eleni Anna Branou:

How much $ is your demo account and what leverage do you have?

Sir, 100 dollar account with 1:3 leverage

Shuvo Saha:

1:3 leverage is too small for opening a 0.01 lot order with a $100 account.

0.01 lot means 1000 units of the base currency, so you need to either increase your balance or your leverage.

Shuvo Saha:

With that leverage you would need around 300 $ to open position with 0.01 lot size .Increase the leverage or increase the balance and problem will be solved.

Eleni Anna Branou:

1:3 leverage is too small for opening a 0.01 lot order with a $100 account.

0.01 lot means 1000 units of the base currency, so you need to either increase your balance or your leverage.

ohh, I understand.. Then sir, what leverage will be suitable for growing a 100 dollar account with 10% growth per month? 

Shuvo Saha:
ohh, I understand.. Then sir, what leverage will be suitable for growing a 100 dollar account with 10% growth per month? 

In order to open that 0.01 position, try with 1:5 or 1:10 leverage.

For the growth part, leverage is not the factor to focus on.

Catalin Zachiu:

With that leverage you would need around 300 $ to open position with 0.01 lot size .Increase the leverage or increase the balance and problem will be solved.

Many thanks for replying.. can you suggest me some vlog or tutorial to understand every mathematical calculations in forex? I am a beginner so I have no idea right now..
Reason: