How to make an elephant out of a fly when the fly is one's own - page 8

That's it?

Now think about it, people have been living happily, everything is set up, everything is verified, the input/output system is fine-tuned. They have the purely mechanical habit of pushing the right buttons in their subcortex.

Now they are told: Now everything again, go to eP, verify everything, prove everything, and eP in turn will smugly shrug and spit through their teeth. Where the hell are you going to go, MQ has killed WM, you will come to us anyway.

What the fuck is the point of this, please?

Now pick up ***, spend money, go to the place of registration, sit there while these morons from eP verify you there and get the card, then go back, then prove that you are from another place.

The main thing is that this is a hassle for no reason.

I do not have any money for those who do not want it, they just do not want it. If you need it, it's at your fingertips in two clicks.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

12% - I don't know where to change.

Withdrawal from here to WMZ - 0.8%, withdrawal to PrivatBank card through Internet exchanger - 0.8% (WM commission) and about 2% difference of rates between real exchangers in Odessa. Total: 0.8 + 0.8 + 2 = 3.6%. If you cash out through an ATM, another 1%. In other words, it is around 4.6%.

It turns out that in the area of $250 a month cashing out on EP will be about the same 2.6% + $ 2.6 (withdrawal) + $ 2.9 (service card). If your amount is smaller, you need more money but if your amount is larger, you will get more profit if you use EP.

If cashless payments, you get 2.6%, WM with top-up on PrivatBank card - 3.6%. It seems to be more profitable.

When you exchange your money from MQL to your bank card you lose 2.08%.

We received: no hassle with card, no obligations and no commission.

We get bonus money on webmoney that can be used for online trading and for depositing/withdrawing funds to almost every brokerage company.

If you have money on EP and WM top-up, it will not be cheap.

Nikolay Demko:

That's it?

Now think about it, people have been living happily, everything is set up, everything is verified, the input/output system is fine-tuned. They have the purely mechanical habit of pushing the right buttons in their subcortex.

Now they are told: Now everything again, go to eP, verify everything, prove everything, and eP, in turn, will smugly shrug and spit through their teeth. And where the hell are you going to go, MQ has cut WM, you will come to us anyway.

What the fuck is the point of this, please?

Now pick up ***, spend money, go to the place of registration, sit there while these morons from eP verify you there and get the card, then go back, then prove that you are from another place.

The main thing is that this is a hassle for no reason.

You should try to get the money but they are not as hands-on with you. If you need it, they are in two clicks at hand.

I thought I was the only one, the card is always empty, I transfer to it when I need it, it is always safer to keep it in dollars

Vitaly Muzichenko:

When exchanging from MQL to bank card, we lose 2.08%.

We get: no hassle with the card, no obligations and no commissions for usage/non-usage.

We get bonus money for Webmoney, that can be used online and for depositing/withdrawing funds to almost every brokerage company.

Having money on EP and needing to top up WM will not be cheap

Vitaly, you yourself above showed a screenshot of the rate - from the actual it differs by about 2%. From here it is 0.8% to withdraw from the site, and when exchanging WM also takes 0.8% for withdrawal from the wallet. This is 3.6%.

Where did you manage to skimp?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

When exchanging from MQL to bank card, we lose 2.08%.

We get: no hassle with the card, no obligations and no commissions for usage/non-usage.

We get bonus money for Webmoney, that can be used online and for depositing/withdrawing funds to almost every brokerage company.

Having money on EP, and the need to top-up WM - will not be cheap.

Specifically, it will cost 2%.

Vladimir Zubov:

Specifically, it will cost 2%.

Cool, but they do not verify me with eP because I do not live where I am registered.

That is, I don't give a shit which comsa, this method is not available to me at all, in my case, it is not there, not at all.

I will proove PayPal. WM has exchanger with PayPal wallets.

WM is not one of the exchangers, WM is a corporation even worse than MQ, they have a huge infrastructure and huge community.

And eP is a company that will close today and tomorrow.

Nikolay Demko:

Cool, but they won't verify me with eP because I don't live where I'm registered.

That is, I don't give a shit what kind of coms, this method is not available to me at all, it is not available in my case, not at all.

I will try PayPal.

And how can they know where you actually live? I sent a scan of Ukraine's passport 1st, 2nd page and the page with the registration. Verification took one business day. I could send scans of my passport from anywhere, not necessarily from my place of registration. Of course, the card came in the place of residence, but I verified it half a year later and had no problems at all.

Nikolay Demko:

Cool, but they won't verify me with eP because I don't live where I'm registered.

That is, I don't give a shit what kind of coms, this method is not available to me at all, it is not available in my case, not at all.

I will proove PayPal. WM has exchanger with PayPal wallets.

WM is not one of the exchangers, WM is a corporation even worse than MQ, they have a huge infrastructure and huge community.

And they have a huge community. eP is a little company that will not close today or tomorrow.

Here are just problems with PayPal, it does not work officially in Ukraine to receive payments, you will be blocked or will be sent back minus a commission.

In any dispute, you will be asked to provide documents including propiska. And then came ...

Vladimir Zubov:

This is exactly the problem with PayPal; it does not officially work in Ukraine to accept payments, they will block the funds or send them back, minus the commission.

So there's no way at all. That's great.

Vladimir Zubov:

How can they know where you actually live? I sent a scan of Ukraine's passport page 1, 2 and the registration page. I was verified within one working day. I could send scans of my passport from anywhere, not necessarily from my place of registration. Here the card came of course at the place of domicile, but I verified it half a year later and no problems.

By socket. There is an IP there.

Again, even if passes, you will have to spend $200 (there, back) to go get the card, then do the new documents, registration, etc..

It'll take you a month to get nowhere.

Reason: