Interesting and Humour - page 2989

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

why make it up -- there are known statistics.

on foodstuffs:

-- in the Russian Federation, domestic products account for 55% -- in the USSR -- 95%

food security of the country is guaranteed if the share of domestic products is higher than 80%

if the figure is lower than 50% -- the state is considered conquered

Man does not live by food alone and I am not making this up, I just looked around me.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
That's it. Only to buy groceries to keep yourself alive so that you can work, work, work so that you can buy groceries so that you can work again.

That's another question, the question of how one should live one's life.

Sergei Vladimirov:
Right. For the importer, as opposed to the exporter, a strong national currency is more profitable. It's as simple as that.
It turns out that one should strive to be an importer, so that you have money and they have goods (they worked and you had goods). Here we have a different kind of applause and economic theory.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
It turns out that you should strive to be an importer, so that you have money and they have goods (they worked and you had goods to use). Here we have a different kind of applause and economic theory.

And how will you earn money to pay for imports?

What are you going to make money from?

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
This is a different question, the question of how a person should live.
Just looking at the US and Japan. And which way of life is preferable? Where there is work without holidays, or where there is a fresh breeze of life?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
It turns out and you should aim to be an importer, so that you have money and they have goods (they worked and you had use).
How is that so? If you are an importer, you will be spending money. Where are you going to get it from? )

You can't just print your papers and use them to buy real goods abroad - why would they want empty papers?

So what about the date of the last purchase? )

I was the last one to buy a chainsaw for 6,000 rubles (Soyuzmash Russia-China) and the price was the deciding factor )

husqvarna and stihl fell away because of the block prices in the 2-3 times more expensive, and saws the same.

Дмитрий:

And how will you earn money to pay for imports?

What will you make money from?

Providing the producer with the means of production, and making the producers dependent on themselves. Pure capitalism. Own the means of production, and let someone else work.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

So what about the date of the last purchase? )

I was the last one to buy a chainsaw for 6,000 rubles (soozmash Russia-China) and the price was the deciding factor )

husqvarna and stihl fell away because of the block prices in 2-3 times more expensive, but saws the same.

Do you use the internet every day?

What country is he from?

Reason: