Withdrawal paypal - > to sberbank card -> normal?

The question is simple, who withdraws to a sberbank card from paypal have you had any problems with these payments? Does Sberbank not ask any questions?

Alexandr Gavrilin:
The question is simple, who withdraws to a sberbank card from paypal have you had any problems with these payments? Does Sberbank ask any questions?
Does it ask what PayPal is?

Alexandr Gavrilin:
The question is simple, who withdraws to the sberbank card with paypal did you have problems with these payments? Sberbank does not ask questions?

I withdrew five or six times. All was ok. Only the money takes a long time to come (a few days).

Evgeny Belyaev:

I withdrew five or six times. All was ok. Only the money takes a long time to come (a few days).

How long?

5?

10?

Alexandr Gavrilin:
A simple question, who transfers to a Sberbank card from paypal did you have any problems with these payments? Sberbank does not ask any questions?

I am also trying to withdraw (to Alfa), I am only at the binding stage. I am also trying to withdraw money from Alfa, but only at the pegging stage.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

how much?

Within three days the account was credited.

Evgeny Belyaev:

I withdrew five or six times. All was ok. Only the money go long (a few days).

Well, it's bearable, my alfa bank takes an average of 2-3 days (not including weekends). The main thing that Sberbank does not start paying attention to regular withdrawal every week. That's why I ask if anyone has encountered problems with withdrawal to Sberbank.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

I am also trying to withdraw (to Alfa), but so far only at the linking stage. Trial (binding) payments have not passed yet.

I got through Alfa without any problems.

Alexandr Gavrilin:
The question is simple, who withdraws to a sberbank card from paypal have you had any problems with these payments? Doesn't Sberbank ask any questions?
I constantly withdraw to Tinkoff from PP. Once a week, or even twice. For the last year. No questions have been asked

Alexandr Gavrilin:

Well it's bearable, my alpha bank takes an average of 2-3 days (not including weekends).

With PayPal or in general?

I get half a day from any foreign source to Alfa. When sent.

Sources take a long time to send. Suppose withdrawal from DC. Application lies until tomorrow, taken for consideration, confirmed perhaps a few days (at best tomorrow), the money sent in the morning, by 16:00 they are on the account in AB.

And the SB takes a very long time.

Evgeniy Zhdan:
I always withdraw money from PP to Tinkoff. Once a week or even twice. For the last year. No questions asked

phew, phew, phew. Tinkoff doesn't seem to ask any questions at all

Alexandr Gavrilin:
The question is simple, who withdraws to the sberbank card from paypal did you have any problems with these payments? Does Sberbank ask any questions?

you can withdraw directly to a Sbera visa, the fee will be less

Reason: