How to make an elephant out of a fly when the fly is one's own - page 6

Sergey Vradiy:

So, it's like this:

1. This was not sent to me.

It turns out you have a ban on receiving messages. Only friends can write to you.

Rashid Umarov:
Turns out you have a ban on receiving messages. Only friends can text you.

This is a mistake. The system messages should be sent anyway.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I completely agree with you.

Removing WebMoney means losing customers from the CIS, even if it is 10-20% of the total market.

You think I do not agree with you?

I have been using WebMoney for about 11 years now.

I have watched my account once with the adviser on the beech, put a price and contacts on it, after a while he writes to me by e-mail from Hungary, they say I am ready to buy. I showed him the full state, as a result, he has Skrill, and I have webmani and card.

The purchase did not take place, I do not have skrill, and he did not want the red tape with the exchange.

You participate in many forums and know how clients are screened out.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I once monitored an account with an advisor on a beech, put a price and contacts on it, and after a while a man from Hungary wrote me an email saying I was ready to buy. I showed him my full account, and he ended up with Skrill, and I had Webmoney and a card.

The purchase did not take place, I do not have skrill, and he did not want the red tape with the exchange.

You participate in many forums, and you know how clients are screened out.

I know, of course. when they removed ROBOKASS in Ukraine, there were 3 times fewer customers from CIS countries.

I know, of course. When they took out ROBOKASSA in Ukraine, there were 3 times fewer customers from CIS countries.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I know, of course. when they removed ROBOKASS in Ukraine, there were three times fewer customers from CIS countries.

I closed Skrill with a scandal, it was a parody of PS.

I closed Skrill with a scandal, it's a parody of PS

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I shut down skrill with a scandal, it's a parody of the PS.

I use Skrill once every 3 months.
It's more of a ticking clock.

How is the withdrawal of ePayments to Bitcoin, who knows? It seems that withdrawal there is 0.001 of 1 bitcoin (network commission). And then you can bring it to Privat24, through exchanger sites. In idea, it is even better than WM. There is a total commission of 1.6%, excluding the commission of exchangers to Privat.

Pavel Verveyko:
in general...
because PayPal is not available in Ukraine?
but it is not reasonable to mess with ePayments...
Without a normal withdrawal via WebMoney or adequate alternative, all this makes no sense to me...
Doing and laying out new products does not make sense ( thanks methinks, now, I will not earn on your resource, and you will not earn me their 20% interest.

Why is it not advisable to contact ePayments in Ukraine?

Stanislav Dray:
You are probably not awake, I do not see the point in commenting on your profound arguments, I just advise you to find out what a master card is and in which village you can pay with it. I would like to remind you that you do not have to pay with Mql5.
P.S. And I hope you pay the 18% tax on what you get on your Privat card, because sooner or later you will be asked for it, and even in a triple amount.

It makes no difference from what card or how the money comes, 19.5% tax (18% STD and 1.5% military fee) should be paid even if you received it in an envelope.

In all countries of the world, this does not work 100%. Part of the Economy is always in the shadows. Of course, where it's more, where it's less.

You call a worker to dig a garden, you also have to pay tax. If you are a worker yourself, you also have to pay tax. You work abroad as a worker and then you come back home and you have to pay tax too.

It's not that simple. So far no one has asked at all. Precisely for the reason that there is nothing to ask. I won't go on, it's going into politics.

There is no difference in tax plans, whether it's Privat Bank or Payments, that's what I mean.

Mihail Matkovskij:
How about withdrawal of ePayments to Bitcoin, who knows? Output there 0.001 for 1 bitcoin (network commission). And then you can bring them to Privat24, through exchanger sites. In idea, it is even better than WM. There is a total commission of 1.6%, excluding the commission of exchangers to Privat.

Bitcoin can also be deposited into webmoney and exchanged into any WM-currency on their exchange. The price of cryptocurrency on VM-exchange is usually higher than on other exchanges.

Reason: