How to make an elephant out of a fly when the fly is one's own - page 11

Alexandr Saprykin:

Instead of a scan, it is easy to take a photo of your documents with a smartphone and a normal camera. That's exactly what I did during verification.
ZS. And you don't have to go anywhere.

I bought a smartphone for my wife, I use an old Nokia one (a push-button one, you can see all the calls and sms on the slonet, and I don't need anything else).

I tried to use it to shoot documents, it turns out to be rubbish.

Well, all right, I'll have to run around. I'm not gonna do it now, though, I'll be a little more free.

Maybe in the summer, maybe never. When the level of need becomes prohibitive, then I'll start itching.

Nikolai Semko:

I've been using webmoney since the 90s. There is probably no more sophisticated payment system. Their security system is paranoid, and sometimes it gets moronic and retarded because of their phobias.

God rest her soul.

Don't worry, you'll find a new path. It won't get any worse.

UR is a very good option, all the more so when you withdraw your money without loss. Order the card and you will be happy.

About WM SD paranoia is not disputed, but still they are not formalists, they just have a slow SD, this is one form of protection, scammers are always in a hurry.

But once you get past the level of distrust, then everything runs smoothly.

Everything runs smoothly and quickly.

As for the kingdom of heaven, WM will outlive us. They'll implement blockchain, and they'll tear up all the payments.

ZZZ The fact that I tread the path, I'm still with WM not get off, just will appear intermediary between MQ and WM.

ZZZI I say, all the same I pay in WM, well, almost everything.

Nikolay Demko:

I bought a smartphone for my wife, I use an old Nokia one (a push-button one, I can see all the calls and texts on the slonet, and I don't need anything else).

I tried to use it to shoot documents, it turned out to be rubbish.

Well, all right, I'll have to run around. I'm not gonna do it now, though, I'll be a little more free.

Maybe in the summer, maybe never. When the level of need becomes prohibitive, then I'll start itching.

If necessary, you can find a smartphone with a normal camera from friends/acquaintances/colleagues and you will be happy without having to run.

Nikolay Demko:

I don't dispute WM's paranoia, but they are not formalists, they are just slow, it's a form of protection, crooks are always in a hurry.

But once you get past the level of distrust, then everything runs smoothly.

Everything runs smoothly and quickly.

As for the kingdom of heaven, WM will outlive us. They'll implement blockchain, and they'll tear up all the payments.

ZZZ The fact that I tread the path, I'm still with WM not get off, just will appear intermediary between MQ and WM.

ZZZI I say, all the same, all I pay in WM, well, almost everything.

Nicholas, too lazy to read the whole thread, so WM closed or what? That on this site will be shut down, I understand. And globally?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Nikolai, too lazy to read the whole thread, is VM being shut down or what? I understand that this site will be shut down. And globally?

Globally, everyone is alive and well.)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Nikolai, too lazy to read the whole thread, is VM being closed or what? I understand that this site will be shut down. And globally?

I still have not chosen a payment system. And they have already fallen away on their own. So which one?

Aleksey Ivanov:
I haven't chosen a payment system yet. And they're already dropping off on their own. So which one?

So there's only one choice left)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

So there's only one choice left)

An EP or something?

Aleksey Ivanov:

EP or something?

Yeah, we're not in America to use paypal.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Yeah, well, we're not in america to use paypal.

Oh, great! You don't have to think, either.

And, in general, although, of course, it is not my place to give advice to the esteemed mql5 management, but I can express my wishes. VTB-24 is an advanced bank in electronic payments, it even provides brokerage services. We should conclude a contract with them and withdraw money directly to their cards.

Reason: