A great method so far - page 39

done it again, imagine this all day reviewers.........four x why dont you go and review hooyas arse, be nice and pleasant for you, scammers

my system works 99.9% and you hooya with a known scammers domain name will put members off with your reviews, goes to show what you are

So Far I Make That $323, No Go Away You Two And Stop Pumping Shit Into People That Want To Make Some Good Money, Shoo, Go Away.

Buy 112.507

Take 112.657

Eur.jpy

benjii:
aussie and hooya is going to make the members $236 in 3 minutes, come on guys lets see the pros give a tip now, not tomorow...NOW.

I don't need to nor do i want to teach my system....The way i trade is in the longer term and can get boring hence why i am here messing with you....I have nothing to prove here you are the only one that has to prove something seeing you want people to give you money, man your dumb as dog shit!

I certainly have the time, I can not be bother teaching and going through everything to teach people how to trade the way i trade, there is more to teaching then what you claim to do if you want to teach people right so they can prosper, and i just don't have the patience for it....One day as i get old i may have more patience and give back but right now i just simply could be bothered.

whos talking about teaching others, not me, all im doing is taken time out to make a system on paper as good as i can and sell it to make money not to rip others off like you say, make money which is what everyone does in the world, hence forex trading, my system was £25 not £600+

benjii:
my system works 99.9% and you hooya with a known scammers domain name will put members off with your reviews, goes to show what you are

99.9% spoken like a true bullshit artist.....But you use no stop nor do you explain to the buyers what to do when .01% of the time goes wrong. You leverage to the shit house so the .01% of the time you just margin out?? lol plz you can show me 100's of calls but you can wipe it all in one, yeah you know what you are doing Jackass!

well where would you put you sl prick

benjii:
taken time out to make a system on paper as good as i can and sell it to make money

Exactly, glad to hear you being a man and coming clean! Nothing wrong with making money benjii its the way you have gone about it which has got under my skin....And Benjii when you sell a system you are in fact teaching....When you made you blockbuster video what were you doing? What were you saying? look at 1 hour candle wait for price to move this and that enter stare at the screen just keep watching, keep watching and when it move 1 or 2 pips close as soon as you see profit......THAT IS TEACHING, and in you case you do a very poorly job.

and if you have forgotten something from earlier then you are not watching the game, im waiting for hooya the reviewer to comment, i can see him now a big wreck waiting for that moment. come on hooya say something

Reason: