ePayments - everything? - page 11

Mikhail Zhitnev:

This person is my closest relative.)

The idea is that the relative orders the card in his name, then sends it to me in the Russian Federation, and I use it as I see fit - cash or non-cash transactions.

If you carry out illegal operations with the card, your relative will be charged. Wouldn't your conscience be troubled?

Evgeniy Zhdan:

If you make illegal transactions with your card, your relative will be charged. Wouldn't you feel guilty?

The most common transactions - like paying at Lenta/Magnits, or withdrawing from a Sberbank ATM.

Mikhail Zhitnev:

This person is my closest relative.)

The idea is that the relative orders the card in his name, then sends the card to me in Russia, and I use it at my discretion - cash or non-cash transactions.

As far as I remember, transfers between wallets are free, i.e. you just need to open two different wallets and order one card

Taras Slobodyanik:

As far as I remember, transfers between wallets are free, i.e. you just need to open two different wallets and order one card

Got it, thanks.

Mikhail Zhitnev:
Got it, thanks

You are not thinking straight. You have already been told that you can set up a relative in this way.

Better do this: open a wallet on ePayments (in dollars), get verified.

Open a card account in any bank (in dollars), also in your name. And will be able any time from the resource withdrawal amount for eP wallet, and then from the wallet to transfer to your bank card. If I am not mistaken commission is 2.8%.

And there will not be any violations.

Ordered a euro card yesterday.
It looks like they have reopened the opportunity.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

It looks like they have reopened the option.

I tried it today - it is not possible to order in the RF.

I haven't been able to log in yet today - it says it's temporarily unavailable, usually they notify by email about a problem with the service, but now it just won't let me in, that's all

Vladislav Andruschenko:

It looks like they have reopened the opportunity.

I looked too. You can't go to Russia or Ukraine. They have inside, like, here, we have plans to expand our coverage, but that may be in the plans for another hundred years.

Andrei Novichkov:

I looked too. Neither Russia nor Ukraine are allowed. They have it inside, like, here, we have plans to expand coverage, but that may be in the plans for another hundred years.

Ordered to Ukraine. It says delivery. I.e. the card is ready now. Waiting for....
Reason: