Got stood up in a shop with an ePayments card - page 3

Alexey Volchanskiy:

What about a visa from kiwi? You can open their card there, I don't remember the conditions, I think it was free, but whoever needs it will look at it.

The only drawback is cash withdrawal, they charge an interest rate starting at 2% and higher, but they do that in all such systems.

No... I transfer to mine... it's 2% + 50p and the withdrawal is free

total of 4% + 50 p

Alexey Volchanskiy:

What about a visa from kiwi? You can open their card there, I don't remember the conditions, I think it was free, but whoever needs it will look at it.

The only disadvantage is cash withdrawal; they charge an interest rate of 2% and higher, but this is common in all such systems.

Haven't looked in a while... They've expanded the range, and the terms have become more convenient ))))

By the way, I went for a walk just now and stopped by the local Megaphone kiosk, I've been wanting to get a bank card from them for a long time. On the website it says any branch, only a passport is needed. But not any, sent to some large hub in St. Petersburg, I'm here almost out of town, purely such a stall of 40 sq. m.. I'll have to go...

Artyom Trishkin:
Where did such a ... how should I say ... information?
I have both. And I have never had a single penalty.

I don't know about kiwi. I don't know about kiwi, but if there has been no movement in my account for more than two years, they send me a warning and charge me 270 rubles if I don't deposit funds within a month after receiving a warning.

Vitalii Ananev:

I don't know about kiwi. But if there has been no movement in the account for more than two years, Yandex Money will send a warning and, if within a month of receiving the warning, they will charge you 270 roubles.

I see, thank you.

My wallet after a year of inactivity was first zeroed out and then deleted, without any warning, I found out after the fact, the money was <1000r.

Активными Qiwi считает пользователей, которые воспользовались своим кошельком хотя бы раз в течение года, пишут «Ведомости». По истечении этого срока компания начинает списывать с неактивных владельцев кошельков комиссию: 10 рублей в день в течение трёх месяцев, а затем 0,25% в день от оставшейся на счете суммы.

Revenue from commissions from inactive users rose almost 70% in 2015, from RUB 656m to RUB 1.1bn, according to Qiwi's report.

Vitalii Ananev:

I don't know about kiwi. But if there has been no movement in your account for more than two years, Yandex Money will send you a warning and, if you don't top up your account within a month of receiving the warning, they will charge you 270 roubles.

That is if you have an anonymous purse. I was also warned once and wrote to the support service. They replied that this is cleaning old unused wallets. As soon as I assured them - the problem is gone (or rather, the period of non-use increases to 10 years)

Uladzimir Kirychenka:

That's if the wallet is anonymous. I got one once too - I wrote to the support team. They replied that it was a purge of old unused wallets. Once assured - the problem is gone (or rather, the period of non-use increases to 10 years).

The wallet is not anonymous, I sent them scans of my passport as soon as I registered the wallet to confirm. I really did not use this wallet more than two years, as I use WM more. And just recently received a warning that they will start to write off funds from the wallet gradually.

Vitalii Ananev:

The wallet is not anonymous, I sent them scans of my passport to confirm it.

Then I don't know - it was 2 years ago.

PS: about 10 years of inactivity - they wrote themselves

PPS: But I use the wallet now from time to time, so I can't check it ))))

Uladzimir Kirychenka:

Then I don't know - I had it two years ago.

PS: 10 years of inactivity - they wrote it themselves

PPS: although I use the wallet now from time to time, so I can't check ))))

Maybe they have new rules. Usually nobody reads agreements about rules of use. :)

Reason: