What about withdrawals to Webmoney? - page 11

Alexey Viktorov:

You were clearly told "Whoever helps a cheater is a cheater" and there is nothing far-fetched about it. You yourself admitted that you helped him. Let me tell you a terrible secret: if you had figured it out on your own and said you did not know about his fraud, you could have hoped for "amnesty". But you started proving to everyone that helping a fraudster is not fraud. I suspect you'll piss off one of the admins with your claims and your account will be deleted without the possibility of re-registration.

If there was such a clause in the rules, no questions asked, but otherwise I'm sorry, unblock it.

The account is already blocked.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

kiwi now has an exchange rate of$ 1 = 66.68 ₽ -- sberbank 65.16 -- difference of 2.4%

transfer from purse to Russian card 2% +50 rubles

p.s. Why do you need?

Yes, I used WM and did not withdraw in time. Although here they say that not warned, and I read somewhere that they will change the legal entity and offered to withdraw funds. But as always... okay, I'll do it tomorrow... and then again tomorrow... and again...

What is the exchange rate at which dollars will be converted when I make a withdrawal to a ruble wallet? And what are the fees for such a withdrawal?

Roman Starinskij:

If there was such a clause in the rules, no questions asked, but otherwise I'm sorry, unblock it.

The account is already blocked.

What clause are you talking about? The prohibition of fraud? The prohibition against aiding and abetting a fraudster? The prohibition against murder? Do you have a conscience?

Alexey Viktorov:
Tell me, are there any dollar wallets on QIWI? I couldn't find any information on the website.
There are.

Artyom Trishkin:
Yes, there is.

Andrei has already written it all down.

Only as I understand the conversion with some quirks.

Alexey Viktorov:

Yes I used WM and didn't withdraw in time. Even though they say they didn't warn me and I read somewhere that a change of legal entity was coming and offered to withdraw funds. But as always... OK, I'll do it tomorrow... and then again tomorrow... and again...

And at what rate will be converted dollars when withdrawing to the ruble wallet YAB? And what are the fees for such a withdrawal?

Wait until ePayments -- you can withdraw rubles from ePayments -- they have a very reasonable exchange rate and exchange dollars to rubles and rubles to the card.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

So, wait for ePayments -- you can withdraw in rubles from there -- there they exchange dollars to rubles at a very reasonable rate and withdraw the rubles to the card.

So I'm going to say "OK, I'll do it tomorrow...". Do you know what the interest is on the transfer of dollars to DC? Or do I have to read a lot of letters? I don't like reading... ))))))

Alexey Viktorov:

So I'll just go back to, "Come on, I'll do it tomorrow..." Do you know what the interest is for transferring dollars to a brokerage house? Or do I have to read too many letters? I don't like reading... ))))))

So you have to check with the brokerage house to see what percentage they charge.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

You have to check with the brokerage company to see what interest they charge.

Is it the brokerage company's interest? With WM 0.8% +5 kopecks for an SMS code. And DC has nothing to do with it... There are DCs who use their own funds to cover this interest, but they are charged by the payment system.

Alexey Viktorov:

Andrei has already written it all down.

Only as I understood the conversion with some quirks.
I don't know. I had dollars transferred to my kiwi from Kazakhstan. Then I got paid in roubles. The exchange rate was not alarming - it was the same as usual. I did not see a huge difference.
Reason: