cant get back my money

i transfer money to my account but i cant get it back so how i can get back my money again ???
Files:
MQL_5.jpg  481 kb

You can withdraw earned funds only (according to the Rules, and it is written on your image attached).
You can spend your fund for the services (such as subscribe to the Signals, buy some Market products or make an order in Freelance for example).

If you deposited money mistakenly thinking that you are depositing for trading account (but there are no any trading accounts proposed on this forum because MetaQuotes is not a broker) so - write to the service desk.

How can I get my money back, I have written to support, they refer me here. Please, can someone help.

Idoren John:
How can I get my money back, I have written to support, they refer me here. Please, can someone help.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

cant get back my money

Sergey Golubev, 2020.11.03 06:55

You can withdraw earned funds only (according to the Rules, and it is written on your image attached).
You can spend your fund for the services (such as subscribe to the Signals, buy some Market products or make an order in Freelance for example).

If you deposited money mistakenly thinking that you are depositing for trading account (but there are no any trading accounts proposed on this forum because MetaQuotes is not a broker) so - write to the service desk.

Reason: