Paypal is blocked?? Any one with some information?

Hi,

Yesterday I asked Metaquotes to send me my money via Paypal. After I gave this order Metaquotes writes: "Paypal doesn't answer" and therefore my money 1) hasn't been sent to Paypal and 2) is blocked on Metaquotes side as they are still waiting for some confirmation.

Paypal itself cannot be reached even though I can login into my account there. But their hotline is always occupied and an email address for support is not provided.

Anybody with similar experiences? Or is this just the coming black Friday?

I do not have this experience about blocking of paypal sorry.

I remember some case 2 weeks ago when I could not login to paypal, and some window appeared after few login attemts proposing to change paypal password. I called to paypal support by phone asking about it ("is this proposal to change the password made by paypal or someone?"). They replied to me that it is paypal so I change my password (with their assistance just to be sure that this is paypal who is asking me to change my password) - and everything is fine: I can login and so on.

So, to make it shorter: you need to call to them by phone using their free phone number (I think - they are having different phone number for different countries). 

Sergey Golubev:

I do not have this experience about blocking of paypal sorry.

I remember some case 2 weeks ago when I could not login to paypal, and some window appeared after few login attemts proposing to change paypal password. I called to paypal support by phone asking about it ("is this proposal to change the password made by paypal or someone?"). They replied to me that it is paypal so I change my password (with their assistance just to be sure that this is paypal who is asking me to change my password) - and everything is fine: I can login and so on.

So, to make it shorter: you need to call to them by phone using their free phone number (I think - they are having different phone number for different countries). 

Thank you, Sergey! I try to phone them since yesterday but the free hotline for me (0800 8866 8310) is always occupied. And as I now tried to open a 'case' I was asked to login as I pressed 'send' but their sms with a validation number did not come and as I logged in vie the alternative method I was sent back to the beginning of 'opening a case'.

Carl Schreiber:
Thank you, Sergey! I try to phone them since yesterday but the free hotline for me (0800 8866 8310) is always occupied. And as I now tried to open a 'case' I was asked to login as I pressed 'send' but their sms with a validation number did not come and as I logged in vie the alternative method I was sent back to the beginning of 'opening a case'.
As I know - they are providing phone number after login to paypal. Means: login to paypal, scroll page down to see some support link, ckick on the link, some verification number will appear with phone number.

In my case - I could login but I did not get paypal page after that: I saw 'change password' small page only ... but I did same: scroll this small page down, find some support link and so on.

I am not sure but I think they may have many phone numbers per country (it is not one phone number per country as I understant).

-----

Besides, you can try to login as the following:

- use same PC you were always using;

- use same browser you were always using (it is IE in my case).

- I am trying to login to paypal from same location/IP. Did you login to paypal while travelling to the other countries? so ... they are checking IPs ...

You should call to them anyway.

Sergey Golubev:
As I know - they are providing phone number after login to paypal. Means: login to paypal, scroll page down to see some support link, ckick on the link, some verification number will appear with phone number.

In my case - I could login but I did not get paypal page after that: I saw 'change password' small page only ... but I did same: scroll this small page down, find some support link and so on.

I am not sure but I think they may have many phone numbers per country (it is not one phone number per country as I understant).

-----

Besides, you can try to login as the following:

- use same PC you were always using;

- use same browser you were always using (it is IE in my case).

- I am trying to login to paypal from same location/IP. Did you login to paypal while travelling to the other countries? so ... they are checking IPs ...

You should call to them anyway.

I use only one pc and I can login into my account there I see my actual balance 0.00.

Sergey - as you said you have an account with Paypal - can you login and see whether they have changed their bank connection?

Start with clicking on the Send-Money-Option at the very top menu line of your initial paypal-account page - as if you want to send money to 1) family and friends, 2) to pay goody and services - can you see something - at the moment I read for family: "Sending money within the EU" but both option seem not to work :(

Are you trying to withdraw using 'Withdraw from account' page from your profile?
I remember one case when I made a withdraw using paypal, and after that I cound not make a withdraw using WebMoney (MQ is having some security protection in this case).

If it is something between MQ and paypal related to your account so you should write to the service desk for example.

Sergey Golubev:
Are you trying to withdraw using 'Withdraw from account' page from your profile?
I remember one case when I made a withdraw using paypal, and after that I cound not make a withdraw using WebMoney (MQ is having some security protection in this case).

If it is something between MQ and paypal related to your account so you should write to the service desk for example.
I already wrote to the service desk today..

Carl Schreiber:

I use only one pc and I can login into my account there I see my actual balance 0.00.

Sergey - as you said you have an account with Paypal - can you login and see whether they have changed their bank connection?

Start as if you want to send money to 1) family and friends, 2) to pay goody and services - can you see something - at the moment I read for family: "Sending money within the EU" but both option semm not to work :(

Paypal changed their page from classical view to their modern view. So, when you login to paypal - you are inside the 'Summary' page: you can see 'Balance' on the left with 'transfer money' link below (in my case - this is transfer money from paypal to my merchandise bank account).

If you change the page to 'Account' page so you can see the additional link: 'money transfer' with all those options: 1) family and friends ... and so on but I never used those options because as far as I know - my paypal account is having some limitations because of the country (Russia) - I do not remember those limitations sorry.

Sergey Golubev:

Paypal changed their page from classical view to their modern view. So, when you login to paypal - you are inside the 'Summary' page: you can see 'Balance' on the left with 'transfer money' link below (in my case - this is transfer money from paypal to my merchandise bank account).

If you change the page to 'Account' page so you can see the additional link: 'money transfer' with all those options: 1) family and friends ... and so on but I never used those options because as far as I know - my paypal account is having some limitations because of the country (Russia) - I do not remember those limitations sorry.

Thank you very much for your effort, Sergey!

So I have to wait - and practice yoga to cool down.  :(

Carl Schreiber:

Thank you very much for your effort, Sergey!

So I have to wait - and practice yoga to cool down.  :(

Just to let you know : I withdrew from Metaquotes account to PayPal account right now and ll went OK (all was as usual)

Mladen Rakic:

Just to let you know : I withdrew from Metaquotes account to PayPal account right now and ll went OK (all was as usual)

Thanks - some hope arises..

Are you domiciled in the EU or Russia (for Paypal)?

Reason: