how do i transfer to real trade account

please i deposited on mql5 community thinking it would reflect in my trade account so i could trade with it but ,

its not working i still see a demo as broker even when i have a real account.

please how do i transfer to my real account or back into my visa/ master card account?

Aircien uduak:

please i deposited on mql5 community thinking it would reflect in my trade account so i could trade with it but ,

its not working i still see a demo as broker even when i have a real account.

please how do i transfer to my real account or back into my visa/ master card account?

1. You deposited into MQL5.com. That is for buying indicators/EAs/VPS. It has nothing to do with your broker's trading account. MetaQuotes is not a broker; as it says at the bottom of every page.
  2. You opened a demo account with your broker; it is working just fine. Open a real trading account with your broker, fund it, and log the terminal into that.
  3. You don't. Only the service desk can do that.

@William Roeder
William Roeder:
  1. You deposited into MQL5.com. That is for buying indicators/EAs/VPS. It has nothing to do with your broker's trading account. MetaQuotes is not a broker; as it says at the bottom of every page.
  2. You opened a demo account with your broker; it is working just fine. Open a real trading account with your broker, fund it, and log the terminal into that.
  3. You don't. Only the service desk can do that.

Hi William

I needs assistance on my account aswell .i deposited funds on my MQL5 account thinking that it is linked to my trade account ,so please advise how do i transfer my funds to my broker or back to my bank account ?

Is not fair,  what am I buying?
Is their no way to withdraw the money back at all? 

Aircien uduak:
Is not fair,  what am I buying?
Is their no way to withdraw the money back at all? 

What is not fair?

I can understand that people often don't bother to read the small print but when you were making your deposit it was stated very clearly

I understand that I will not be able to use these funds for trading on a real account.

MetaQuotes Ltd is not a financial institution and does not provide access to trading on the financial markets.

Not in small print and quite obvious.

In the bottom right corner of every page

Not a broker, no real trading accounts
13 Anastasi Sioukri, 3105, Limassol, Cyprus
Copyright 2000-2020, MetaQuotes Ltd.

What is not fair is that you and people like you clog up the service desk because you want it refunded.

As William has already stated, only the service desk can help you.

https://www.mql5.com/en/contact

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Contact the technical support or the web site administrator. Here you can write your messages and see the history of your requests even if you are not registered on the web site. All messages are private and available only to you.

Keith Watford:

What is not fair?

I can understand that people often don't bother to read the small print but when you were making your deposit it was stated very clearly

Not in small print and quite obvious.

In the bottom right corner of every page

What is not fair is that you and people like you clog up the service desk because you want it refunded.

As William has already stated, only the service desk can help you.

https://www.mql5.com/en/contact

OK so what do I do with the 10$ , how do I earn with it? 

Aircien uduak:

You don't.

Aircien uduak:

With $10 you have very limited choice, but you can rent/buy some indicator or EA from the Market.

Good afternoon MQ5 Community
Dears
I am New with the MQ5 Community and I started trying from two weeks ago
But I can't transfer money from or to my master card account
Thanks allot and wish you the best

Man Muf:
Good afternoon MQ5 Community
Dears
I am New with the MQ5 Community and I started trying from two weeks ago
But I can't transfer money from or to my master card account
Thanks allot and wish you the best

Transfer money where?