Discussion of article "Payments and payment methods" - page 4

i am sell signal and have 173 usd but display balance zero, how to withdraw to webmony ?please help me

It's ridiculous I cannot withdraw my money paid by creditcard. It's MY money and if I choose to withdraw I should be able to!

At least there should be a warning on the deposit page that money cannot be withdrawn. In that case I had not even done the payment.

I want my money back! 

Hello Everybody,

I can not withdraw my money back. All methods are inactive. What I need to withdraw may money?

All the best

Aurimas 

I opened a new account through OANDA. Transferred the funds to the MQL5 account number but my profile shows zero. I set up the account using my own user name, should I have set it up using the account number? Is there somewhere in the MetaTrader5 program that I can link my MT4_USD_Live account to this account in order to see the funds?  

I have been trying to withdraw my money for some time now without success. I deposited funds with my master card and now i cannot withdraw through any other means. I need someone to tell me what is going on.

timidave:
I have been trying to withdraw my money for some time now without success. I deposited funds with my master card and now i cannot withdraw through any other means. I need someone to tell me what is going on.
You can only withdraw money that you have "earned" (selling signals, performing jobs etc). If you have any questions regarding financials, you will need to contact the Service Desk

MetaQuotes:

New article MQL5.community Payment System is published:

Author: MetaQuotes

It's very good.

But I hope a tolerent withdrawal system.

I hope MQL is ongoing permanent prosperity.

I have $ 26 in my mql account but i can not withdraw full 26 . i can only withdraw $ 8 . Why?

The article has been revised and updated.

Hello there! Im new please help. What is a minimum amount i have to deposit to copy signals. It says that i can not withdraw the amount that i deposit, that  I can withdraw only money that i made . So if for example I deposited like 200 USD I will never be able to get them back? ever? Thank you, Cheers!!!
Reason: